2. Mate, Move, and Talk

herrro my readers just to let u know u can call me mel, melany or anything like that on to the chapter :)

(levy's pov)

   I knocked on Gajeel's door but all i heard was the shower running. I sighed and started to walk away but i heard a faint 'Come in, I will be out in a second!' I opened the door and walked in, surprised at how big his room was. I walked over the small couch he had and sat down.

After a few minutes he came out, his hair still slightly wet. He walked over and sat on the couch across from me.

( gajeel pov cus why not)

I was in the shower and heard a faint knocking sound. I told whoever it was to give me a second and to wait in my room. When I walked out I realized it was Levy and I sat across from her. ( just saying this is kinda gonna be like a werewolf book if you have read one on here so ya) "This is gonna sound weird but try to not freak out please" I took a deep breath not wanting to say this. "So all of us are dragon slayers which I'm sure you figured out. Since we have this we can turn into dragons and we can talk to them, kinda like werewolves. We also have mates... and our eyes change colors when our dragon is in control." I know there is more to tell but we decided not tell much more to the girls than this, for now of course.

She nodded slowly and I looked up to her, meeting her gaze. "Do you know who your mate is?" She whispered it so quietly I could barely hear. "You know when you see your mate, and yes I know who my mate is." She nodded again "Do the other guys know who their mates are?" I nodded in response, not wanting to say who our mates are.

"That is all. If you want to leave you may or if you want to talk, we can." She nodded, getting up to leave. After she walked out, I sighed happy she didn't ask who our mates are. She needs to process this before I have to explain the rest.

( no ones pov)

After the guys had explained, the girls all met in Erza's room. She told them she was moving to a different part of the house and Cana said the same. The others were sad and split up to help Cana and Erza move their stuff. Since tomorrow was Saturday they knew they didn't have to do a lot and decided to have a sleepover  in Cana's room.

(Le time skip and erza pov)

We all got up and went to our rooms to shower. After showering I put on the outfit and went downstairs to cook breakfast, not seeing the others yet. As soon as I finished breakfast the girls came down. After we finished and cleaned our plates the guys down saying we had the rest of the day off.

I wandered around the other side of the house trying to find my new bedroom. I finally found it and walked in seeing Jellal. "I thought we should get to know each other and I like your new room." He motioned to the room with his hand. "What do you wanna know then?" I questioned, sitting beside him on the bed. "Well I know a lot about you except if you use magic or not." "No I don't I'm just a human but I am good with a sword." I mumbled, knowing I just lied to some amount.

( yay I updated bc things are going through my head and needed to write. Also it's slightly longer than last update so yay! What do you think is their secrets? Comment your prediction. Also I might update in a while, also I'm going to try to post every weekend but if I don't sorry)