9. I love food

(Stings pov same day)

   I hear a door slam from down the hall and knew it was Wendy. What did Gajeel do this time? I don't know. I got up and started walking down the hall to Wendy and Gajeel's shared office. I knew Rogue was behind me because he always checked on Wendy when this happened.

   The door was open to their office and Gajeel was sitting there blankly. "What happened? What did you do to her?" I questioned. "I handed her a file and she did that weird past thingy and when she was done she said, 'I saw them' and ran out crying" He mumbled. I nodded and walked to Natsu's office.

   I knocked then walked in, not caring. "I assume you heard the door slam" I mumbled. He grunted as a reply and looked towards me from behind the computer screen. "So what happened with her?" He said. "Apparently Gajeel handed her a file and she did that weird past thingy. When she was done she said, 'I saw them' then ran out crying" I mumbled. "Weird. Maybe she will have a dream or something about what happened or she will hopefully just tell us" He mentioned. "Maybe" I mumbled in reply. I turned and walked out, leaving him to his thoughts.

I walked back into my office and sat down, thinking about what happened. 'Ya know you could always go in there and sass her into telling you' Orochi said. 'Yea but I don't ever know what to say idiot' I fired back. He huffed and mumbled 'Just do it, like jeez sister.' 'Why do you always act like James Charles' I questioned. 'Because sister James is my life, ok? Ok' he said. 'Stupid dragon. Why did Wendy make us watching James? Oh yea she is evil' I mumbled. 'You could have just ignored her and talked to me because I'm fabulous' he said. 'Yea yea yea' I said and closed our link. Why do you have to be such a pain Orochi?

After a while I looked up from my computer screen when Rogue walked in. "So what happened" I questioned. "She didn't want to tell me what she saw except that when we find out, it will apparently change our lives" He stated. I grunted in reply and continued going through my emails.

After working on emails for two hours, I went downstairs to get food. It was close to dinner anyway so what's the harm? I walked in to see the girls staring at the cabinets. Weird. I went behind Yukino and tapped her shoulder lightly. She screamed and turned around, punching me. I fell and hit the floor face first. I groaned and lifted myself off the floor. Everything was fuzzy but after a second it was fine. Erza handed me a tissue for my bloody nose when the guys walked in to see what happened.

"What happened? Why do you have a bloody nose?" Gray fired questions. "We we're trying to figure out what to eat and Sting decided to scare me, so I accidentally punched him" Yukino said. "Oh that makes since. Wait how did you land such a good hit?" Gray said again. "Before I was taken my dad taught me how to punch....at an early age" she said quietly. He mumbled an 'okay' going alone with what she said.

They talked about dinner while I just held a tissue to my nose. 'You know this is great, last time I had a bloody nose was when Natsu actually got a good hit on me' I complained to Orochi. 'Your fine. Let me control for a minute and it will heal quicker' he said. 'Alright no funny business though' I said. He didn't say anything and took control, leaving me to just watch.

After they couldn't decide on what for dinner Orochi spoke up. "What about beef stroganoff?" He said, gaining the attention of the others probably because of the voice change. "Dude really" Gajeel mumbled. "Got a problem Metal Head?" Orochi fired at Gajeel. "Yea I-" he was cut short. "STOP AND DON'T FIGHT" Jellal yelled making us stop. "That's fine for dinner. I will gladly help you girls. Orochi why does Sting not have control?" Jellal said, with a weird look. "I can stop this stupid nose bleed quicker than Sting can Blueberry" Orochi mumbled. "Whatever, I expect Sting to have control back soon" he said with no emotion. Orochi nodded and walked over to a bar stool, sitting down and sulking.

After a while Orochi let me have control while they finished dinner. Jellal froze for a second with his eyes glazed over, I assume telling the guys that dinner was ready. "Foods ready" Yukino mumbled to me. "Okay" I said in reply. I got up and got a plate, putting the stroganoff on my plate. Grabbing silverware and napkins for everyone, I shuffled into the dining room and sat my plate down along with the silverware. I put silverware and napkins at a spot for everyone and sat down, waiting on the others.

After a minute everyone had a spot and was eating happily. Did I mention I love food? "Whoever cooked this, good job because this is awesome" I said after swallowing a bite. There was 'thanks' heard from the girls and Jellal. I. LOVE. FOOD.

Once we were done with dinner, everyone expect Jellal and the girls washed dishes. 'You know we still have to do something for everyone because tomorrow is Valentine's Day' Jellal said through our link. 'What if we just give everyone the day off' I suggested. 'I feel bad for the girls' Laxus mumbled. 'Well I suggest we do a picnic for them and hide in our rooms the rest of the day' Gajeel said. We all agreed to day off, picnic, and hide in our rooms.

I sat down at the small desk I had in my room, thinking of what to write. Wait I got it.
Have a great day off tomorrow and I want to meet you in the backyard at 4:00. Please come I have a surprise, and don't worry the girls will be there too. If you come, make sure to wear pants. Have a good nights and enjoy the surprise...
-Sting

   That should be good enough. I grabbed the white rose and put it in the small box with the note on top. I walked down the hall and knocked on her door. Sitting the box down after I knocked, I ran back to my room. I took my clothes off and jumped into bed, falling asleep immediately.

(Hellooooooooooo ummmm its late I know. So the valentines chapter will be out this weekend at some point. I am to lazy to write how the other guys ask the girls to meet outside so imma leave that to ur imagination. Anyway HAPPY ((late)) VALENTINES DAY!
Love ya, Mel)