4. Dare

( Kagura pov in canas room)

After we walked into Cana's room and sat on her bed, we all looked to Erza and Cana with questioning looks. "I have called this meeting-" Erza started but Cana cut her off. "This ain't no meeting, we are here to discuss the boys." Everyone besides Erza and Cana nodded.

   "We are here because Jellal and Bacchus both have ask us if we know magic. To which we replied a 'no.' So I am warning you if the boys ask." Erza said calmly like she said this one hundred times before. We nodded, again and started talking to each other about the boys.

(Small time skip and 3rd person pov)

   The girls heard a knock on the door and answered with a 'come in!' The boys all stood in the doorway with weird looks. "Ok we are now playing dare. Meet you in the living room in ten minutes" Rogue surprisingly said.

   The couches had been pushed back and replaced with pillows and blankets, the boys already waiting on the girls. The girls all took a spot and noticed a bottle in the middle. 'Shoot' the girls thought. 'This is definitely gonna be fun' the guys thought.

   Mira smirked "So I will be spinning first for two people."

   The bottle landed on Gajeel and he hoped it didn't land on someone other than Levy. It stopped and it landed on Gray. "NOOOO" the boys yelled in unison. "I dare you to swap clothes with each other" Mira stated. They walked into the other room. After a minute they came out with different clothes on... AKA Gajeel with underwear and Gray with Gajeel's shirt and pants.

   Gray spun the bottle and it landed on Levy. Gajeel spun it again and it landed on himself.
"Levy you have to give Gajeel a lap dance" the She-Devil stated. Levy looked like a tomato and Gajeel...well......he had a blank face. Levy stood up and sat on his lap, starting to move her hips around. After she did that she jumped up and landed where her spot was. "You can do that again anytime shrimp." He could feel his 'friend' start to raise a little, blushing slightly.

   Levy spun the bottle and it landed on Rogue. "DAMMIT I DON'T WANNA GO" He yelled. She spun the bottle again and it landed on Kagura. "Rogue has to strip to his boxers for the rest of the game." Mira stated. "Seriously, I do nothing?" Kagura asked. "No you have to strip him" Mira said smirking. After lots of blushing, punching, and yelling Rogue was in his boxers and Kagura was sitting in her spot.

Rogue spun the bottle and it landed on Sting, of course. Kagura spun it and it landed on Yukino. "Yukino has to sit in Sting's lap the rest of the game" Kagura stated. Yukino slowly got up and sat on his knee. "That's not his lap
Yukino" the She-devil mentioned. Yukino moved slightly on to his lap. They were both blushing.

Yukino spun the bottle and it landed on Levy. Sting spun it and it landed on Lucy. "Lucy has to read a book to Levy and Levy you can't look." Both girls groaned and Lucy went to get a kids book. Lucy came back after a few minutes and sat down, reading to Levy as she kept trying to get the book, but Lucy would move. Once Lucy was done she threw the book across the room, not caring where it landed.

Levy spun and it landed on Cana. Lucy spun and of course it landed on Bacchus. "Whoever can drink more wine and not pass out wins" Levy said even though it sounded more like a challenge. They got up and went to the kitchen, returning after a few minutes with LOTS of bottles of wine. After 45 minutes of them drinking, they both passed out at the same time. "Sad that they tied" Mira mumbled.

Levy spun it again and it landed on Laxus. Lucy spun and it landed on Mira. "Laxus you have to strip Mira." The girls said in unison. After some yelling and blushing Mira was in her bra and underwear.

   Laxus spun and it landed on Natsu. Mira spun and it landed on Lucy. "You have to curse at each other like a sailor for 20 seconds" Mira said. After 20 seconds of 'bitch' 'motherf er' 'shit off' and a bunch of others they stopped, apologizing for saying that too each other. "You know it's just a dare" Gajeel deadpanned. "Oh well" they both said.

Natsu spun it landed on himself. "IS DIS SOME KINDA SICK JOKE" he yelled. Lucy spun and it landed on Erza....silence followed. "You don't have to do anything..NEXT" Lucy said.

Lucy spun twice and it landed on Erza, again, and Jellal. "Erza gets to dye his hair any color he chooses" Lucy said. "Can I dye it blue?" Jellal asked to which Lucy returned "No." He sighed and picked purple. "I will dye it tomorrow" Erza butted in, going quiet again. Lucy nodded.

Erza spun and it landed on Rogue. Jellal spun and it landed on himself. "After I dye your hair, Jellal you get to dye Rogue's. Any color" Erza mumbled. The two boys nodded "Rogue since your hair is black you have to bleach it first, by the way" Levy said. "Great" he mumbled. 

(Okie so this is about 900 words and it's more than last chapter. The next chapter is gonna be more like a filler chapter. I'm going to start working on it now. Pls give me ideas for after that chapter bc I don't have any. Love ya! Mel)