5. Dye

(Jellal pov and next day)

I sighed and sat in the chair Erza had sat in the bathroom. She put the dye in her covered hands and started running through my hair. A secret I have is I like for people to play with my hair. I almost moaned while she ran her hands through my hair. This woman will be the death of me.

She just finished putting the dye in and told me to wash my hair. After I washed it I started drying my hair with a towel she handed to me. Once my hair was dry she showed me my hair in the mirror.

Oh. My. God. I. Hate. It. I. Love. It. I can't decide dammit.

I called Rogue in here after Erza walked out. "I don't know just surprise me with a color" he mumbled, walking in here and sitting on the chair. I picked up the bleach and started putting in his hair.

I handed him a towel for his hair, trying to not laugh. He will kill me when he sees his hair. After it was dry he turned and looked in the mirror. He stayed silent, staring at his hair. "I can't believe you left it blonde" he said. (Bakugou? That you?) I turned and walked out, not wanting to be killed. Thank you but I will not die today Rogue.

   I walked out of my bedroom after I changed and there he was. 'Shit' I thought. "You. Are. Dead. Jellal." He said. I ran passed him into the living room, yelling for the guys to help me. After running around the living room five times, the guys came down and started laughing at us. We stopped running and stared at them, not amused at all.

   After they stopped laughing and composed themselves, they called the girls in here. They came in after a minute and started giggling. Stopping giggling they turned walked back up the stairs to do whatever they were doing.

(Filler chapter as promised. Short but I couldn't think of much so there ya go. Gimme ideas for next chapter pls. Love ya! Mel)