11. Valentines Day (pt 2)

No ones pov (btw dragons will be in control a little, let you know when not)

Gray closed his eyes and opened them after a minute, almost completely white. He looked towards Juvia and jumped on her, whispering 'mate.' He put his nose in her neck, continuing to whisper 'mate.'

Sting looked towards Yukino with gold eyes and crawled towards her saying, "I love you Little Mate." She stared wide eyed, very confused. Sting pinned her on the blanket, staring at her.

Gajeel stared at Levy until she looked at him, finally saying 'mate.' She passed out, clearly very confused with the situation.

Jellal looked to Erza saying, "Come here my Scarlet." Erza mumbled, "Yea no you psycho path." He growled and jumped on her, pinning her down saying, 'mate' over and over.

Natsu jumped on Lucy, landing with his head on her boobs. "I love you" Natsu mumbled into Lucy's boobs making Lucy kick him in his balls. Natsu groaned and held Lucy's hips, still laying on her.

Rogue dissapeared into the shadows and for a few seconds before reappearing behind Kagura, hugging her. They both were blushing.

Laxus looked over to Mira and sighed, love very evident in his eyes. Mira looked at him confused, but squealing because her ships are sailing.

Cobra got up slowly and walked towards
Kinana. He slowly sat down in front of her. "Hi" he whispered. She waved back shyly.

Bacchus let his head fall on Cana's shoulder and said, "Mate, got any more alcohol?" She smirked and handed him some.

(It's short but it's out. Sorry, Mel