7. Dragons

(Next day Lucy pov)

   Me and the girls just finished eating when the guys walked down. "Change into leggings and a long sleeve shirt, we have something for you all to do" Natsu said. We nodded and went to change.

   I came downstairs and it was just Natsu in the room. "The surprise is the explanation and the guys agreed with me so follow me" He mumbled. I followed him outside quietly and we waited on the others to come out.

   After a few minutes they came out. "We are going to let you see are dragons" Gajeel said.
They started stripping and us girls turned away, blushing. After a second we heard cracking and snapping of bones. The sound stopped and we turned to come face to face with eight giant dragons.

   We screamed then heard a voice 'Chill we are the dragons and we are in control' Jellal said through a link I'm guessing. We nodded slowly and stared at the dragons in front of us. 'Look just hop on one of our backs, you will be fine' Cobra said through the link. (totally didn't forget about Kinana and Cobra) The boys, or dragons, bent down and we climbed on one each.

   'Lucy why are you so heavy?' Natsu whined. I guess I'm sitting on him. 'Shut your fat head I'm not that heavy, besides you are dragon, you can handle it' I said and he snorted. I guess the others didn't hear because they only reacted when Natsu snorted. He turned and flew up, leaving me hanging on for dear life. 'NATSU WHAT THE HECK I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT' I yelled. 'Sorry I forgot to warn you' he mumbled sadly.

   The other dragons took off towards us but the girls seem more collected. I guess they got a warning unlike me. 'Not my fault he is an idiot' a slightly deeper version of Natsu's voice said. 'Who is this and why do you sound like Natsu?' I said slightly scared. 'Oh sorry, I'm Ryuu, Natsu's smarter, stronger, way more handsome dragon' Ryuu said. 'Both bakas' I fired back. He snorted in the link and took off towards the forest. The other dragons followed.

   After flying for a while with no talking, I killed the silence. 'So who are the other dragons?' I mumbled. 'Tatsou, the metallic one, is Gajeel's dragon. Knucker, the dark purple one, is Cobra's dragon. Nidhug, the yellow one, is Laxus's dragon. Apalala, the blue one, is Jellal's dragon. Glaurung, the black one, is Rogue's dragon. Shesha, the brown one, is Bacchus's dragon. Orochi, the white one, is Sting's dragon. Finally I'm done' He mumbled the last part. 'Wait does Wendy have a dragon' I questioned. 'Yea hers is Ehecatl, she is a blue dragon also and much smaller than Apalala' He answered. I nodded and looked down at the blur of trees below.

   We flew for about another hour before we came to a clearing. They landed and we slid off so they could do whatever they wanted to. They started shifting and again we turned until they said we could turn around. "Ok we're decent, turn around" Laxus said. We turned around and sat in a circle, still confused. "Those are our dragons and now we need to talk seriously" Rogue stated calmly. "Lucy about the other day, my dragon thinks you are his because he is crazy" Natsu said and the girls looked at us confused. I ignored the looks and nodded. "Ok so now we do nothing and don't go past the tree line because it is our border. Also we are staying because we are tired and don't want to pass out from exhaustion on the way back" Bacchus said.

   After a minute of silence it was broken "What kind of slayers are you?" Yukino ask. "We are all kings of these elements and Natsu is fire, I am lighting, Cobra is poison, Gajeel is iron, Jellal is heavenly body, Sting is light, Rogue is shadow, Wendy is sky, (btw Wendy is not with them if you didn't realize) and Bacchus is alchohol" Laxus said. We nodded and spread out, laying down, talking, picking flowers, or whatever. I had layed down and watched the clouds pass, as the boys slept quietly.

   I layed there for about an hour before I got up. Picking some flowers, I weaved them together until it made a flower crown. Sneaking over to Natsu silently, I slipped it on his head and ran away in case he woke up. As soon as I was arms reach away, he tried to grab me, woops I woke the dragon up. I squealed and ran faster towards the edge, following it as he chased me.

   After me running about a hundred yards, he jumped and tackled me on to my back. "NO NATSU PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME" I yelled, trying to get out from under him. He ignored my comment saying, "How did you run so fast, only dragon slayers can run that fast and get away that far."  "Ummm luck I guess..." I mumbled. "No that's not possible, were you using magic or something?" He fired back. "No I can't use magic idiot" I stated. He grunted in reply and got off me. Phew.

   Hehe he still has the crown on. I started laughing as the girls looked our way and started laughing also. "What is so funny Luce?" He said. "Y-you.....have...a.....flower crown....on your....head" I said in between my laughing. He put his hands to his head and took the flower crown off, staring at it. I stopped laughing "What it's just a flower crown idiot."  "I know what it is, I just never wore one" he mumbled.

   We talked for a while then decided we should get back. We woke the other boys up and they shifted and we climbed on, taking off towards the mansion.

(Heh cliffhanger. Sorry anyway I'm going to try from now on to write over 900 words and I got around 970 words. Secrets are being revealed and there are more to come, just wait my readers. Anyway maybe another chapter then Valentines Day chapter will probably be posted on the 14th or maybe the 13th bc I have a archery competition and youth conference for riding horses that weekend. The only time I could possibly write is when we are just laying around at the conference so ya.
Love ya, Mel)