01.

• Mina's POV •

As father instructed, I went to go fetch my overly confident brother Yuta. My brother is 3 years older than me, making him 21. Though he's older, his actions says otherwise. Every other day it seems like I see a different woman with him.

I made my way into the main room where most of our clan's men hang out in. Thankfully Yuta was there. Saving me the trouble of trying to find him.

"Oniisan, father wants to speak with you", I walked over to where he was with a smirk on my face. I know exactly why father wants to see him. Seriously, the whole family knows why.

"Ah...O-ok", he immediately got up from the couch and headed down the hallway.

"Bocchan is in trouble, ain't he?" said Souma. Souma is like our older brother. He practically raised Yuta and I when father was gone for work most of our childhood.

I grinned, "He's in deep shit for sure!". Souma laughed.

"Young mistress that mouth of yours! How will you ever get a husband with that kind of tone?", he continued to laugh. I wonder too...

"Well I've got surprising news Souma...", I took a deep breath. "I'm leaving for South Korea tomorrow...". His eyes softened and his smile slowly turned into a serious face.

"Yea...boss already told me...", Souma took out a cigarette, as he put it in his mouth one of the newer guys rushed over to him to light the cig. "Thanks Mo", the new guy bowed and left out of sight. It still gets me every time when I see the new members that join the family. They all look so young, and are younger than me sometimes. 

"Ah...", I plopped myself onto the couch across from him. "But that's all I know...father never mentioned to me who this guy is and from what family he's from", the thought of getting married to a guy I don't know surprisingly isn't bothering me much. I knew this day would come sooner or later, since mother always told me stories about her and father back when they were younger.

Souma blew a smoke. "I guess he has his reasons", he gave me a slight smile then suddenly stood up. "Well young mistress, all I can do is wish you well", he came up to me and ruffled his hand through my hair. "Come back better than ever, ya hear?", Souma cheekily smiled.

"Of course, you big doof", I chuckled at him and playfully punched him in his stomach. He faked like it hurt alot and started acting dramatic.

"Young mistress! When did you get so strong!", he pretended like he was dying, causing for everyone to look at him making a fool out of himself.

"Souma...", a small tear ran down my face. "I'll miss you...you big doof", I knelt down and gave him a hug. 

"I'll miss you too young mistress...everyone will", he patted my back but soon picked me up by the shoulders, allowing me to stand up straight. "Ya be aight young miss. Ya ta strongest woman I don know", his Kansai accent was starting to show. For all the years I've known him, when his accent comes in, it's usually when he's angry, excited, or sad.

I smiled at him, "Ya damn right I am!". He gave me a high-five then deeply bowed in front of me.

"Be safe young mistress!", he shouted while bowing.

"Be safe young mistress!", everyone else shouted as they bowed as well.

What am I gonna do with these guys... Are they gonna be fine without me?

I laughed, "Thank you...I'll be back soon, I promise".

Later that day

I'm gonna miss home so much...but this is father's wish. Alot of people have misconceptions about the Yakuza. They're not as violent as people make them out to be. In fact, most of the guys in the clan have really big hearts. One time Souma dropped his ice cream by accident, and he literally knelt down to the ground crying with little tears falling down his face. At that time I was only 8years old...and seeing a grown man cry for spilled ice cream kind of shocked me.

"I should get some rest...tomorrow will be a long day", I closed my window and snuggled myself up in my warm bed. 

How will this guy be...?

------------------------------------------ 

What do you call people who are scared of ducks?

Quackers

Lian: That didn't make sense...

Me: Does anything make sense?

Lian: Touche....