13.

!! Warning !!

[ Violence and Blood Content Ahead ]

_____________________________________

The Son Residence was now on full alarm. Mr.Son's men quickly geared up. Some had equipped pocket knifes and clubs, while others carried small pistol guns.

"Head to the cars. We're making way to the Han River", Mr. Son stroked his beard as he watched his men swiftly distribute into the many cars that were parked out front. On the other hand, Chaeyoung was standing beside her father as worry enveloped into her heart. She didn't want to fight, but she also had her reasons to wanting to fight. They hurt her unnie Jihyo, and that was enough reasons to remind Chaeyoung that she needed to attain revenge.

"Come along my daughter. We must make haste", her father climbed into the car, and she climbed right in after him.

Bobby immediately gassed the car down the windy driveway and into the streets of Gangnam. Heading straight for the Han River.

As they arrived at their destination, Chaeyoung immediately opened the car door. But she was stopped by her father. "Chaeyoung", his eyes filled with worry, "Be very careful. Do you understand me?". She looked right at her father and nodded confidently. 

"Of course Ol'Man", she quickly smiled to him and continued making way out the car, closing it behind her as she walked up to 30+ men in front.

The men of the Son Residence quickly bowed to Chaeyoung as she walked through the middle of them. Each carefully pulling out their desired weapons, preparing themselves for any surprise attacks ahead.

"Bobby, you and your men follow me", the cub instructed in which Bobby and his men quickly followed behind her. The remaining men were left to stay with the Chairman in means to protect him at all costs.

As Chaeyoung and her men approached the broken down door, sounds of metal clinking together was heard from inside. Bobby gripped tighter onto his pistol, ready to shoot whenever necessary. "Stay close", Chaeyoung said as she quietly removed pieces of wood that was blocking the doorway of the warehouse. 

With the door cleared, they entered stealthily, making their footsteps light as possible like trained ninjas. And strangely enough, the sounds of metal clinking together suddenly stopped.

By then, it was too late to react. 

Flashes of light from bullets flying beamed in different directions. They hastily made way to cover. "Damn!", Bobby uttered out as he slipped in a mag into his pistol. There was just no way to fire at the enemies. Bullets were flying recklessly in every direction, but they were momentarily protected by the metal plate. But who knows how long that'll keep them protected.

Chaeyoung glanced in the direction of something shining in the corner of her eye. With great luck, it was a mirror, showing the exact position of some of the shooters that were shooting at them. She tapped Bobby's shoulder, signaling him to look at it. They both looked at eachother and nodded. "I'll get the one on top, you get the bottom". Without wasting another second, they both jumped out into the middle of fire. 

One down, as Bobby shot a guy in his head while he was covering himself with a wooden box. 

Two down, as Chaeyoung clipped the guy up above right in his leg, causing him to fall over the railing,and landing right into a box of foam. 

Bobby's men shot other random shooters that were firing as well. Completely clearing the warehouse entirely.

The guy that Chaeyoung shot wasn't dead, obviously. She had her reasons as to not killing him. 

A few mags fell onto the floor as they replaced them with new ones. Bobby made his way over to the still living guy. "Mind telling us why you and you're decided to hurt one of our own?", Bobby landed his foot onto the guy's stomach, causing him to groan in pain under the heavy boot.

"A-as if... I'd tell you shit", he suddenly spat up at Bobby and laughed. A heavy grind of the boot dug into his ribs, making him to cough up blood. The man was on the edge of death. He was aware of this and quickly gripped the gun that was in his hands. Aiming straight at Bobby.

*POW*

Under the boot of Bobby, was now a lifeless body. 

However, blood was dripping onto the floor. 

But whose blood was it?

"N-no.."

_________________________________

Sorry for a bit of violence. Though this story is based around crime syndicates and whatnot, I'll do my best to warn ahead of time when such bloody topics like this arise. Thank you for reading :) -Jhai ♥