16.

Mina sighed as the ringing of her phone ruined the precious moment.

She looked to Chaeyoung, who nodded and gave her the okay to answer the phone.

The penguin walked to where her purse was and looked at the caller ID. Mina's eyes squinted, seeing that it was Yuta calling her.

'Moshimoshi?'

'Mina... I know you'd rather not hear this but... I'm headed to Korea...'

'. . .'

'Mina?'

'Y-yea... I heard you'

'Like I said... I know you don't want to hear it.... But father wants me to come. I won't stay at the Son Residence though'

'Then where are you going to stay?'

'Hmm.. I suppose at Sana's house. She lives in Gangnam right?'

'She does?! Since when?'. 

Mina hasn't seen her bestfriend, Sana, since they were just kids. Hearing this sudden news immediately made her to smile. She badly wants to see Sana now.

'You didn't know? Sou ka... Well anyways, I gotta go! Mata ne my little sister!'

Mina sighed as her brother hung up the phone. Questions formed in her mind on why she wasn't notified about Sana living in Korea. Especially since she lives in the same city that Mina is temporarily staying in.

"Everything alright?", the cub tilted her as she looked at the girl with concern.

Mina nodded her head and offered a small smile. 

~

3 Days Later

"Can you walk?". Mina was holding onto Chaeyoung's arm, helping the cub to walk throughout the house.

"I'm not weak, Mina", Chaeyoung laughed, but the wound soon made her wince in pain. "O-ok... well maybe a little a bit". Mina chuckled at the cub's playfulness, though she was still worried as she kept her grip around Chaeyoung's waist.

The two of them were heading to Chaeyoung's room, since the other room felt too cramped. Another phobia of Chaeyoung's, she actually doesn't like small spaces, it makes her claustrophobic.

Mina pushed open the door, allowing the both of them to step inside the room. "Uwah! Finally, I'm back inside my room. Good lord", the cub chuckled while Mina was gently setting her down onto the bed.

"Don't move too much...you'll open up the wound", Mina interjected. 

Chaeyoung quickly nodded her head and did as the penguin told her. "You're adorable when you're bossy". She smirked, causing Mina to roll her eyes.

But deep down, Mina was a total mess. Hearing Chaeyoung say that was actually quite dangerous for the penguin's heart. Though she made sure not to give Chaeyoung that reaction.

Mina sat on the bed, while Chaeyoung was slowly drifting off to sleep. She gently ran her fingers through the cub's hair, causing a smile to appear on her face. But unbeknownst to her, she was quickly falling deep in love with Chaeyoung.

Her heart pounded uncontrollably, just from the thought of it.

"What am I going to do...", she quietly whispered to herself, while closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. 

____________

Chaeyoung's new hair color is really beautiful... 

She's making me wheeze for air, and I don't even have asthma :(