09.

// From here on out, the story will be told in 3rd person/narrative voice. Just a heads up to not confuse you all 💜//

"U-unni... Hey!", the sudden appearance of Chaeyoung's unnie made the lil cub nervous. She thought her plan worked out fine, but soon found out the hard way that it ultimately failed.

"Long time no se- Oh my...who is this pretty young lady?", Jeongyeon walked up to Mina, but never losing her grip on Tzuyu, practically dragging the taller with her. Mina nervously smiled as she seen the blonde haired girl standing right in front of her.

"H-hi... My name is Myoui Mina", she bowed with grace. The oldest couldn't help herself from smiling at the cute girl in front of her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon". As they were greeting eachother, Chaeyoung couldn't help but to feel a bit anxious.

"Right as I was saying... Why did I find this alien taking Ice cream out my store?", Jeongyeon's grip tightened on Tzuyu, making the youngest to bite her lip, holding in the pain. "Unni!", the tallest gritted her teeth as she said it. "I told you I wasn't stealing! Nayeon-unni saved it for us", she was getting irritated as the oldest still kept her grip on her shoulder.

Jeongyeon scoffed, signaling she didn't believe a word out of Tzuyu's mouth. "Right. And the sky's falling", she laughed. Tzuyu sighed, feeling defeated that she could no longer keep up this petty arguement. On the other hand, Chaeyoung saw the defeated look on the taller and decided to pitch in.

"It's true unni. Take my word", her face changed into a serious look, though deep down she was laughing. The oldest eyed her down. Looking from head to toe, as if to see any deceit emitting from the cub.

When she couldn't find any evidence of trickery, she sighed. "Fine... I'll believe you for now", Jeongyeon released her grip from the taller's shoulder as she stepped closer to Chaeyoung. "But if I find out you two were lying...just know I'll find you, Son Chaeyoung". The oldest smiled, but the smile made Chaeyoung shiver, as well as Mina and Tzuyu. "Take care... And it was a pleasure meeting you Mina". The said person gently smiled at Jeongyeon as the oldest made her way to the street, leaving the three to themselves.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu both let out a heaving sigh. "I thought she was going to kill me!", the taller clenched her chest out of fear. Mina laughed, amused at Tzuyu's sudden drama show. However Chaeyoung, she was in her thoughts, figuring out how her plan had crumbled to the ground. I could of swore Nayeon-unni would be there... The cub shook her head and focused her attention back to Mina, who was still laughing at Tzuyu.

"Oiiiii!", a voice yelled out. The three turned to where the voice came from. "You guys won't believe it!", the little tofu ran up to her peers. "Believe what?", Chaeyoung asked with an eyebrow raised. Dahyun caught her breath as she straightened up, "T-there's a fight in the park!". The tofu pointed in the direction of where it was. "Hurry hurry! Someone we know is there too", Dahyun quickly hurried in the direction of the fight, signaling her friends to follow her. Tzuyu, Mina, and Chaeyoung exchanged glances to eachother, but soon followed the tofu.

As they were running, the sudden appearance of people crowded in a circle shocked them. What could possibly be going on right now, Mina thought to herself. The four girls approached the crowd. "We gotta get through!", Dahyun yelled out over the loud voices of the strangers. She pushed her way through, but was getting pushed back. The strength of the strangers were too strong for the tofu. "Dammit!", she cussed under her breath.

Tzuyu flared her nose and gently pushed Dahyun to the side. "I got this dubu", the tall girl patted her chest, as a way to motivate herself to haul these strangers asses to move out the way. She stepped back a few steps preparing herself to ram through. Mina, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun watched as the taller girl finally lifted her feet, going full speed towards the crowd. Their eyes widened immediately when the taller made contact to the crowd. Sounds of grunting and people tumbling over shocked the three onlookers. All they could do was watch as the taller fiercely made a pathway in the middle of the crowd. "She's... So cool", Mina said to Chaeyoung as she quietly laughed at the sight in front of her. The cub shrugged as she glanced at Mina. 

As the three saw that the path was clear, they hurriedly went through Tzuyu's man made pathway to the middle, catching up to the taller. Once they made their way through, they suddenly stopped at the sight of who were fighting. "N-no... i-it can't be", Chaeyoung gulped as the sight of this mysterious person soon turned her body cold. Mina glanced at Chaeyoung, worried about the cub's change in mood. The penguin grabbed hold of Chaeyoung's arm, hoping to comfort her. But that didn't work, as the cub was shaking in fear. 

_______________________________________________

Hi! I'm thinking of adding a few changes. Not to the plot, but rather on how I organize the chapters and such...if that makes sense. For ex, the first few chapters had Mina or Chaeyoung pov, which is fine, but that was mostly used as a, how do you say... teaser? 

Sorry my mind is jumbled from drinking too much apple cider on new year's eve...but yea, expect some changes here in there :) ♥