♦ 02.

When this symbol appears ↑ there, it means transition. Basically a shorter chapter will be made to smoothly transition into the main story. Also means double update! 

(Remember this (・'◡'・)ゝ!)

At Airport

Father gave me a final hug. "It's only for one year my daughter. Don't worry, someone will be there waiting for you once you arrive. They'll know it's you", he ruffled my hair then kissed my forehead. 

"See you soon, father", I bowed and made my way towards the gate. But right before entering the gate, I gave one last look to my father and all the guys that escorted him here. I'm sure everyone knew they were Yakuza since they're literally wearing all black suits and had sunshades on...who wears shades inside? They do apparently... 

I smiled and proceeded to walk into the gate of my flight.

The flight attendant led me to the front of the plane where 1st class was. "Here you are ma'am. Enjoy your flight", she slightly bowed to me then left me to myself. 

Last night I couldn't really get any sleep due to the anxiety that suddenly came over me. I plopped myself onto the seat due to exhaustion. 

"My life is gonna change from here on out...", I leaned my head back, allowing myself to close my eyes and rest the whole way to Korea.

*Hello this is your captain. We are now ready for lift off! Fasten your seatbelts please, it'll be a rough start. Thank you!*

South Korea...here I come!