♥ 🐧🦁

Her nose wrinkled as she smelled a sudden scent that sent butterflies in her stomach.

A soft, cozy, and inviting kinda of scent.

One that reminded you of a field of flowers. Or maybe the fresh mist on the coast of a sea. Something so otherworldly, something so addicting.

Chaeyoung awoke, her eyes slowly opening as she faced the cute figure that was sleeping beside her. And without a doubt, there was no way she could hide the smile that cutely spread across her face. Mina was too gorgeous. The cub knew this and allowed herself to gaze at the sleeping penguin. Utterly amazed at the beauty in front of her.

Do you know what you do to my heart? Do you know how badly I wish to give you my all? Do you? Cause if not, then I'll make sure to do everything in my power...to show you my love

Her hand gently ran through the penguin's hair as she cuddled herself closer to Mina. A small smile never leaving her face as she slowly closed her eyes. 

It didn't matter if she just woke up, Chaeyoung wanted to be by Mina's side no matter what.  

And when the cub did that, Mina somehow found herself wide awake. She obviously didn't want to ruin the moment by opening her eyes and causing Chaeyoung to maybe be flustered.

So instead, she allowed herself to enjoy this moment. 

Mina loved Chaeyoung's soft strawberry scent, and the way the cub's head perfectly rested in her arms. 

It was as if they were meant to be.

And meant to be they were.

Their two hearts were beating unconditionally. . .But it was as if they were connected to only one heart.

The unbreakable, inseparable, magical. . .

Michaeng Heart 

___________________

Hellloo oooof oof!

A late as update!? Like damn I'm so sorry yall :(

It's ok if you roast me. I deserve it lol

Also sorry for it not being a real chapter, however it still ties into the main story. Look forward to updates from now on :D 

- Jhai ♥