Bakugou's Misfortune and plan

The 25 year old man Bakugou Katsuki or Ground Zero as everyone calls him wasn't in the position that he desired.

He was ranked as number 35 among heroes, his attitude wasn't one of the most desirable, and his temper only made it worse. He was also living in a two story house rather than a mansion, and his pay was moderate.

He growled as he crushed the empty soda can as he thought of another person that took the coveted number one spot.

Yagi Toshinori. All Might.

Bakugou still can't believe that a goofball like him could become one of the top heroes. Unlike Bakugo, Yagi was nice, a little silly, and he seemed to have a smile that was almost contagious. He also was willing to help anyone in need. The fact that other countries like America also liked him wasn't helping either.

Then suddenly, his mind drifted to Izuka.

He hadn't seen her for about 11 years, and he didn't know where she was. Izuka was quirkless, and her dream of being a hero was shattered when she found out. His mom wouldn't even tell him if she was alright. When they were 12, she stopped coming to regular school and he knew she attended online classes. His mom told him she had become really busy, and no she wasn't pregnant.

Well, he knew that Izuka wasn't that stupid. But being quirkless also meant that she would be more defenseless against villians. He growled at the thought of her being felt up by some scumbag.

Then he thought about something. He could at least go through with one part of his plan. To get a wife. And Izuka would be that wife. He didn't know when he decided this, but Bakugou liked her since they were toddlers.

However because of his attitude, and everyone praising him to be the best, he wasn't able to tell her, and now he was wishing he told her before she vanished from his sight. On one hand, he wasn't distracted by her during his studies, but at the same time, well he didn't want to admit it, he did miss her.

Before Katsuki knew it, he was calling his mom.

"Hey, do you know where Deku is?"

"Yes, I do. She lives in Motoakasaka, but her workplace is in Omotesando."

This confused Katsuki.
Motoakasaka was a quant place with a few parks, and Omotesando was considered one of the main fashion districts of Japan. Is Izuka working as a maid or something?

Boy was he in for a surprise.