Unlikely Encounter

If one were to ask someone who their favorite hero would be, nine out of ten times they would say it's All Might. The man was a person about every woman fantasized and was someone every man wanted to be.

Either way, All Might or Toshinori had returned from America after 5 years and was walking in Motoakasaka, and it was usually a peaceful place-

"AAAAAHHH!!!"

Spoke too soon. He ran of in the direction of the scream, but he wasn't expecting what he would see. 

-------------------------------------------

Earlier...

Izuka, or as those in her town would call her; 'Japan's Aphrodite', decided to take a relaxing stroll, in disguise after all, after another photoshoot which lasted 10 hours. she also in her favorite outfit for the late afternoon.

At first she didn't notice something, or rather someone lurking behind her

At first she didn't notice something, or rather someone lurking behind her. Then she heard a voice.

"Ooh, a pretty little thing like you shouldn't be walking around alone. You wanna spend time with me?"

The next thing Izuka knew, she was face to face with a scruffy man with stubble, and he smelled like beer to her distaste. 

"How about not? You're not my type, and I know I won't like what you have planned for me."

This ticked the man off, and he turned to a slimy substance. He began to pounce at her, but she had some pepper spray on her, and aimed for his eyes.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

The slime man wound up on the ground clutching his eyes, and Izuka hit him hard with her purse.

That was the sight the All Might was greeted with.

"Ah, young lady, are you alright?" All Might said as he seized the slime man and had him sent to prison for assult and unlawful use of his quirk.

"I am now, thank you All Might." Izuka said. Deep down, she was excited to see the number one hero, but being a top supermodel, she had to maintain a cool cover.

-----------------------------------------

Toshinori's pov

He expected a couple of things in his new life as the number one hero, but didn't expect for a young lady to take down a slime man before he could save her.

He knew it was inappropriate for himself to think this way, but she was quite a looker. 

Long jungle green hair, glowing peridot eyes, barely any baby fat, nice curves in the right places, flawless skin, and, oh my, her chest size may have been something he knew women out there would kill for. 

"Excuse me, All Might? Are you ok?" She spoke bringing him back to reality.

"Ah, HAHAHA! Sorry young lady, I was lost in thought I suppose!" He said as he posed a few times.

--------------------------

Izuka's pov

Wow. 

Was the new Symbol of Peace...checking her out?

Normally that's not a surprise with other men, but she highly doubted that she would get the attention of a hero, much less a pro-hero among the top ten. Then again he wasn't bad looking either.  

Well, she had to get home, it was getting late.

"Ah, it's getting late. I have to get home." Izuka said as she was turning around when a hand rested on her shoulder.

"Miss, I would be happy to get you home safely. Where do you live?"

"....In Akasaka, I can direct you-!" Izuka said as she was suddenly picked up bridal style and All Might jumped over buildings. Now she had a bird's eye view of her home, which wasn't too far.

"That way, in that forest area, that's where I live."

All Might nodded and headed over to that area. They landed in front of the fence, and All Might seemed a little confused. 

"You live at a fancy place like this?"

"If being a top model means anything, so yes. It used to be a Imperial State Area a few centuries before it rotted. I had it fixed up."

--------------------------------------------

Toshinori's pov

Oh, so she was a top model. Now that she said it, he thought that he had seen her before. 

"Well, farewell, and stay safe citizen!" He said as he took off in a large leap. 

He headed back home for the day and he had turned on the TV in time to see a certain commercial. It featured the woman that he just helped and that's when it hit him.

She was Midoriya Izuka, Japan's Aphrodite. A top icon of the fashion world. 

Now he wished he wasn't such an idiot around her, since he was a little goofy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next chapter! I also need some help to decide what other heroes may have a crush on her, or possible pairings!

Thanks!