Unsure

A few days later, Bakugo had came to Izuku's place for him to pick her up for their family meet up, and she dressed more casually since it was going to be family, nothing fancy or anything. To her she thought it was a break from all the modeling.

As they were walking, Bakugo took note of what Izuka was wearing. Nothing too striking, or hot or anything. She also wore a face mask, and a hoodie in order to avoid any of the paparazzi in case. 

Finally, they got to Izuka's old place, and Mitsuki was the one who opened the door.

"Izuku! Is that you?! My goodness, you really have bloomed!" She said as she gave her a big hug. "Katsu, help your dad with setting the table, we are just about ready to start dinner."

Surprizingly, Bakugo complied without barking back at her. 

And then throughout dinner, he didn't spit out any venomous words. Mitsuki wondered if her kid was replaced with someone else. But realized he had been acting strange since he made that phone call about Izuka and when he found out about her position in the world now. 

Afterwards, Izuka and Bakugo just went out onto the balcony and talked. Bakugo was drinking a beer while Izuka just settled for some water.

"When did you decide to become a model?" He decide to break the ice.

"...When I learned the hard way of not being a hero....I guess I wasn't meant for that sort of life...but shortly after that, I met my manager. But I guess if it weren't for that, I wouldn't be as successful as I am now. As they say, if one door closes, another one will open to you." Izuka said sipping her water. 

"Then you drop out of school or are you keeping up?"

"I kept up with my studies online. It wasn't easy, but I got a degree in music as a backup when I'm ready to leave modeling. Although I don't know when. Modeling does have it's perks as well. Although I could deal without trying to avoid any peeping toms everytime I'm at a shoot." Izuka further explained. 

Then there was silence between the two for a while.

"Why did you ask? It's not like you would've missed me." She said, but then noticed that Bakugo slightly flinched...?

Did he actually flinch at that remark?

Was he feeling...Guilt?

Izuka wasn't sure if it was since this was Bakugo.

But still......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next part, sorry it's short, but I promise for something suspenseful in the next chapter. Happy Holidays!