Escorting gone wrong

"I'll fucking find out today"

Lee Dabin muttered as she parked her car in one of their neighbour's house.

She got out and walked several hundred meters to get to her own house.

She had told her father she would be staying at her best friend Hyebin's place for three days and today was only the second day.

It had been a couple of months since she had started suspecting that her father, who was 54 years old, was secretly associating with escorts.

Half an hour earlier, their housemaid had called Yeonwoo and informed her that her father told her to take a day off.

This was exactly what Lee Dabin and the housemaid ajumma had been waiting for.

They knew the old man had an appointment and Yeonwoo was going to catch her filthy father red-handed.

She went and put her keys in the keyhole and got in.

Her heart was beating furiously with anger as she took wide strides on her way up to her father's room.

It was a long walk upstairs.

When she was finally there, she took a long deep breath before holding the doorknob of the large door.

It clicked open and to her surprise, no one was there. She got in and checked the bathroom.

Empty!

She looked at his bed and saw his phone.

She quickly checked the call log and found outgoing calls to an unknown number.

Checking the messages, she found a message thread with the same unknown number.

Yeonwoo read the messages.

"So, they're fucking at 4.30".

It was only 12.30 in the afternoon.

"Where the fuck is he at now"

She fished her phone out and called his office.

His assistant picked up.

"Is appa there?" Yeonwoo asked.

["He is. Boss is a little busy now. I'll tell him you called."]

"No, it's not necessary. I was just worried because he didn't pick up his phone" Yeonwoo said looking down at her father's phone in her hand.

["Oh, yeah. Boss said he forgot his phone home in a hurry. This is new."] The assistant chuckled.

Yeonwoo hung up the phone and sat on his father's bed only to almost instantly stand up.

She did not want to sit on that bed.