So Gay For Her

Nancy plopped down on her bed and yawned a little.

"That was fucking tiring!" She muttered.

She glanced over at her phone lying on the bed and sighed, remembering she had to break up with her boyfriend.

She groaned again.

Its okay to break up with someone on the phone, right? He doesn't live close by anyway.

["Dear, Jung Gi, I think we should break up."] She typed.

This sounds weird.

The whole text was deleted.

["Jung Gi, I don't think things are working out between us. So, how about we break up today, right now?"]

she wrote and stared at the text for a while before pressing 'send'.

She closed her eyes and rested for a while.

"Seriously, my back hurts." She groaned.

And having to smile at all those strangers left her cheeks completely fatigued.

"At this rate, I am going to develop ugly smile lines on the corners of my mouth" She mumbled, growing angrier.

She quickly got up from the bed and walked to her mirror and checked her face.

"Well, I think I am fine" She told herself.

Nancy had started working right after she was introduced to the manager.

And the first day as a waitress was indeed tiring.

Her phone rang with an annoying ringtone.

It was her soon to be ex.

"Hi, Jung Gi" she said, picking up the phone.

["what the hell! You got me"] He laughed.

["I thought it was real"]

"What are you talking about? It is real. Let's break up."

["You're kidding, right?"]

"Nope. I am not, Jung Gi. This long-distance relationship isn't working."

["Wait, why? things are working well between us. Why do you suddenly want to break up."]

"I dunno. I just suddenly feel like I want to be single, you know?" You have no idea how much I need to be single right now.

["I don't get it. You.... did you find someone who looks like Jungkook from BTS or something?"]

"No!" she said. Someone incomparably better looking.

["Then why are you doing this all of a sudden?"]