Off Limits

"Can I have my phone now?" Jooe asked at the end of a long lecture by their professor.

Nancy didn't even hear her friend as she internally giggled at the cuteness of one of the very old pictures in 'Lee Dabin's facebook account'. Said picture had a very young version of Lee Dabin in her school uniform in a classroom with two Cheetos sticking up her nostrils.

Yes, Nancy was obsessed with this one account on facebook and she had been looking at every single photo Lee Dabin had ever uploaded.

"Nancy, gimme my phone, I need to text someone" came Jooe's voice again.

"Make it fast," Nancy said handing the phone over to its owner.

Jooe took her phone.

[Unnie, we have the next class off. We're coming to the canteen]

Jooe texted Scary unnie.

"Here you go," Jooe said giving the phone back to Nancy. "Let's walk to the canteen, shall we?"

Nancy nodded and got up.

When they got out of the classroom, Jooe's phone received an incoming message.

"uhh.. there is a message from scary unnie?" Nancy said.

The phone was suddenly snatched away from Nancy's hand by her friend before she could read further on the notification bar.

"Who's that?" Nancy enquired.

"I don't know Nancy. This wrong number keeps texting me" Jooe replied.

"Perhaps an admirer?" Nancy asked elbowing her friend.

Jooe chocked on air.

She pictured the hot unnie Lee Dabin falling for her.

A smile tugged up the corners of Jooe's lips.

"How do you know it's an older girl?"

"I simply guessed. It could be a 60 years old man for all I know" Jooe answered.

Nancy's story of her near escort experience with an old man had really messed up with Jooe's head and hence, the 'it could be a 60 years old man' in her previous statement.

"Anyway, what's the scary unnie saying?"

"She is asking if we can get to know each other" Jooe said, deleting the text.

Nancy nodded.

The real content of the text: [Ok. we will be there in 5 minutes]

Nancy was going through Yeonwoo's photo album when she felt someone's presence really close to her.

"Stalking me, I see"