Burgundy!

A groggy Nancy sat up on the bed, a curse immediately escaped her mouth as she did so. It was seven in the morning and one might ask why she was grumpy so early in the morning. She had all the good reasons to be grumpy. She remembered she was in such a good position, pressing up against her crush last night. She also remembered not being able to stay awake for long to enjoy it. She had thought she'd get a chance to cuddle with Dabin for a bit when she woke up. But, here she was all alone in the bed.

At least I woke up under the blanket. She thought as she yawned, covering her mouth.

When she got downstairs after having brushed and fixed her hair, her legs automatically carried her to where the kitchen was. As she neared the dining hall, she heard Dabin taking on the phone with someone.

"You didn't have to remind me again. I know exactly what today is" Dabin said and silence followed as she listened to the voice on the other line.

" But who's idea was it to change the meeting place?"

Wait, what the hell is Dabin talking about? Nancy thought as her forehead creased.

She had completely stopped walking and was now standing with her arms crossed as she listened to the conversation. However, her thirst for answers was not quenched as she was only able to hear Dabin's side of the conversation.

"Alright, whatever. I don't know where it is. Just text me the address"
Dabin flipped her hair once after she hung up the phone and kept it on the table and picked up her chopsticks to resume eating her breakfast. Almost immediately, a beep was heard and she picked up her phone again to check. That was when Nancy decided to walk the rest of the distance to where the dining table was.

"you're finally up?" Dabin asked as she put a slice of meat in her mouth.
Nancy didn't answer as she sat down on the chair nearest to Dabin.

"Nancy ya? You're finally here." Ajumma said from behind her. Nancy was so focussed on Dabin's phone to notice ajumma walking in.

 "Let me put out you breakfast"

"Eat a lot," Ajumma said after she had finished laying out a small rice bowl, three different banchan, soup and meat.

"Aren't you eating, ajumma?" Nancy asked.

"I already ate. Dabin here told me she would wait for you to come down but I guess she couldn't wait either."

A small smile tugged at the corner of Nancy's lips as she picked up her chopsticks.

A couple of minutes later, Nancy talked."Dabin, can I see your phone home screen?"

"Why?"

"Nothing. Just wondering if you have the same pic for both lock screen and home screen" You jerk, I want to check your inbox. Of course, I am not interested in your wallpaper.