Chap.1

The car's light flashed through the window and it was the little girl's happiest and longing moment of everyday. She ran downstairs in full speed to welcome her mother, filling with joy.

Just liked the usual, she would go inside the car to check whether there was something that she could help to carry.

But that night, a small appearance in the backseat caught her attention.

"mommy, who's he?" She whispered with curiosity mixed with fear, eyes not leaving that little boy who was sleeping soundly.

Jennie brought a finger to her own lips, telling her daughter to be quiet as she went to pick up the boy. Obediently, the six years old girl nodded with pursed lips.

She followed right behind her mother with the lightest footsteps as they went upstairs and turned to the left by the corner which led to the little girl's room.

The little girl was in confusion when she saw her mother gently laid him down on her bed. However, she didn't feel liked minding over the fact that he was laying on her pink bunny bed eventhough she wasn't the best when it was about sharing.

"sweetie, i want you to listen well on this alright?" Jennie was now fully putting her attentions on her daughter with holding firmly on her shoulders. "from now on, he'll be living with us. And i need your help to take care of him. You can do that right?"

A terribly troubled feelings crept into her, why should i take care of him?

"who's he? Does he has a name? Is he going to stay with us forever?" Strings of question fastly escaped from her mouth which made jennie felt bad for making that sudden choice but she was left with none as it could only be done in this way even if it meant to lie.

The little boy's identity was a promise that she would keep for the rest of her life.

"you always want to have someone to play with right? Taehyung is here now, he's your brother. You are going to be a great sister aren't you?" She faked the excitement in the last sentence. She understood her daughter too well to be real.

The little girl nodded, hesitated than ever. After placing a kiss on her cheeks, jennie left with a heavy heart and closed the door, leaving the flustered girl to drag her feets to the bedside, staring at him while bitting on her lips.

She felt like crying. She didn't like his tiny self, she didn't like his small yet heavy breathing sound and the way he was sucking his thumb.

Because all of that would made her mother loves him more.

And she hated that she had to take care of the boy who was going to get all the loves and attentions, that was what she thought.

"i don't want you here, go away!" She finally cried, but it didn't wake him up nor did her cries came out loud. She stood there, crying over the knowing that she wouldn't get to sleep on her pink bunny bed.

Now that she realised, she really hated to share.

Sniffling hard, she angrily snatched away her blanket and crawled onto the couch. Curling up and continued to cry over her favourite plushie, cooky that was hugging by him.

do you like how this story is going?

i truly hope that each of you can enjoy reading it just like how i enjoy on writing it.

side notes: the anime gif is just a showing of the character's expressions and emotions.