Info and Introduction.

Name: Tommy Majors

Age: 29

Hometown: Austin, Texas.

Family: Keri (Mother)

Dan (Father)

Only child.

Family History.

You were born into a wealthy family as your dads invention paton was worth 200 million dollars.

Tommy never worked as he trained to be a wrestler until his dad told him he had to do something with his life, so he joined the Marines.

After his second tour over in Iraq, he was sent home with a mindset on continuing his contribution to the community, so he went to school for criminal justice.

After his two year college career, he graduated with high honors. He was accepted to the Dallas Police Department as soon as he graduated.

He would quickly move up to Dallas and attend the Police Academy.

A couple months later he would complete the course and join the force with his partner and new best friend Alex.

After quitting the police department after 2 years, he continue his dream on becoming a WWE Superstar.

After continuing his training with BlackCraft Wrestling, he then joined Ring of Honor for a three year contract. He was approached by Matt Bloom and Robbie Brookside at a house show for Ring of Honor.

The rest is history.

Entrance song:

Mixed Tag Team Entrance Song: