Stargazing.

Today marks there one year anniversary

Tommy woke up laying next to his beautiful blond, she was fast asleep as he unwrapped his arms and slowly got out of bed.

He then looked into the mirror as his back was scarred from Wrestlemania.

It's been a month since the beating he took in the hands of Drew McIntyre, and he began speculating that this was an actual rivalry.

But that wasn't his primary concern as he had something in mind for Liv when they get home.

So he took a shower and thought about the big plan while he had the time.

20 minutes later*

Tommy walked outside to his room to see Liv still sleeping, so he had the great idea of getting them breakfast.

He grabbed the key card and ran downstairs where he got two plates and walked back upstairs.

The door was unlocked, so he walked in to see Liv sitting up, texting away on her phone.

Tommy: Goodmorning.

Liv: Morning.. ooo

She perked up when he walked up to her and sat next to her as they both ate.

They had some small talk while they ate until she was finished and went to the bathroom to shower.

He then saw her phone light up with an unknown message.

Uknown: See ya tomorrow!

Tommy was a bit confused but blew it off as it was probably one of her hair dressers or makeup artist.

Liv then walked back out a couple minutes later all dressed up.

Tommy: Are you ready to go?

She walked over and held his arm.

Liv: Born ready.

Both smiled and walked out of there hotel to the rental car.

She plugged in there phone and started to listen to rap as they headed to the venue.

30 minutes later*

Tommy unpacked the car and both headed into there locker room, Liv instantly got dressed right in front of Tommy.

Liv: Would you like a show?

Tommy: As.. in like strip?

Liv: Now its ruined.

She giggled and stripped in front of her boyfriend as he just watched with his mouth open.

After she was dressed they both walked to catering to grab some food as Bayley and Finn walked in.

They both sat next to each other as Tommy got a text.

Gary: Hey Tom, its Gary from production. You and Gionna are pairing up tonight to fight Cena and Nikki. Goodluck!

Tommy then looked at Liv, who was buried into her phone until she snapped out of it.

Liv: What's up?

Tommy: You and I, tonight.

Liv: Tom..

Tommy: ...

Liv: That's private.

Tommy: No, you and I are reuniting our team.

Her face light up as she grabbed him and jumped on him.