Familiar Face.

It's been a week since there first date, both Tommy and Liv have been enjoying the time with each other as she stayed in Denver with him the whole week.

He got her clothes for that week so she had no reason to leave.

She skipped the rest of that tour for RAW until they had to fly out for the Monday show.

Tommy woke up to him holding Liv, he has been sleeping great as she was in his arms almost every night.

He rolled out of bed as she was still sleeping, so he grabbed Bruno out of his cage and took him downstairs.

A couple minutes later*

Liv slowly woke up, she noticed that she was alone as she rolled over to not feel Tommy.

Liv: Tom?

She looked around and saw the puppy was out of his cage.

Liv: Where are they?

She got up, changed into one of his shirts and a pair of her joggers and walked downstairs. Liv peaked around until he heard Tommy outside.

Looking out the glass door she saw Tommy and Bruno sitting outside.

He was following the pup around as Bruno walked the fence.

She grabbed her shoes and walked outside.

Liv: Babe?

He looked up to see his hot blond girlfriend standing there waving at him.

She started to walk towards him as he jogged to her.

When he reached her, she wrapped her arms around him and he gave her a goodmorning kiss.

Liv: Well goodmorning to you.

Tommy: Look at him.

He held her as they both watched Bruno bounce around the short grass.

Liv: He's so cute.

Tommy walked over and picked up the pup as both walked back inside.

He let him go to run around the house, after they watched him for a little longer, Tommy walked back to the kitchen to make breakfest.

Liv followed him and sat at the counter while watching him.

She was admiring his sketched out body and couldn't stop looking until he filled her plate.

Liv: I'm trying to stay in shape you know.

Tommy: So am I, but some carbs are good.. sometimes.

They then started to eat before they flew out to Birmingham for tonight's show.

Both were enjoying the time until she broke the good conversation.

Liv: Tom, I have a question?

Tommy: Ok?

Liv: Are we.. are we going too fast?

Tommy: Why do you say that?

Liv: Well, look at this. I've been here for a week, and you bought me clothes.

He sat there and thought for a second on how to change her mind on this.

Tommy: I mean I went shopping for new clothes and a boyfriend has to spoil his girlfriend.

Liv: Well yeah, but you bought me a weeks worth of wardrobe.

Tommy: Because I wanted too.

She then held his hand to prove her point.