Ruby.

The next day, RAW after the Rumble*

3am*

Tommy shot up from deep sleep shaking, he had another nightmare from his PTSD.

Liv woke up and turned around to see her boyfriend sitting up just looking into space.

Liv: B-Babe?

Tommy: ...

Liv: Tom?

She sat up and touched his hand to stop the shaking, he then snapped out of it and looked into her eyes.

He then broke down as she grabbed him and held him tight.

Liv: Shh Shh Shh, it okay..

Tommy: sniff*

Liv: Calm down, I'm here.

Tommy: sniff* What would I do with out you?

She then wiped his tears and kissed him as they laid back down, Tommy pulled in the blond beauty next to him so she was laying ontop of him.

He kissed her head and both fell back asleep.

7am*

Tommy woke up a little to see Liv still laying on him, she was still sleeping so he smiled and fell back asleep while running his fingers through her hair.

10am*

The alarm went off as Tommy woke up to see Liv shut it off, she then laid her head back on his chest as she felt his fingers go through her hair again.

Liv: Babe?

Tommy: Mhm?

Liv: Oh you're awake.

She then raised her head up and kissed his lips as he smiled.

Tommy: Well goodmorning, I could get used to that.

Liv: You dork, common; we gotta leave soon.

She then jumped off him and took a shower, he stayed in bed and waited for her to get out.

20 minutes*

Liv walked out wearing black leggings, white tshirt, black leather jacket and the Jordan's Tommy got her for her birthday last month.

Tommy: Woah.

Liv: Oh stop it.

Tommy: I.. I can't.

He got up, kissed her and took a shower as she packed both of there bags.

Tommy joined her downstairs after getting dressed.

Liv: Ohh, looks like we're matching tonight.

He looked down to see they were matching besides him wearing black pants.

Tommy: Well, atleast we look badass.

Liv: I love the way we match.

She dragged him to the full length mirror where she took a selfie of them and posted it.

@yaonlylivvonce

"T♡G"

They then packed his car as RAW and Smackdown was in Denver this week.

He buckled up as she was already in the car, they held hands

At the venue*

Tommy and Liv walk into there locker room where she was still star struck that they have there own room.