Thoughtless

Continue from the last chapter*

Tommy pulled into the driveway to see that mysterious vehicle out front, he drove by it and saw it had dealer plates.

He parked the Demon in the garage and slowly made his way into the house.

The mystery continued as he saw someone's shoes, they matched one of his pairs of Jordan's.

But that didn't matter as Liv was no where to be found, he looked to see the piglet locked up in her cage and Bruno sitting by her.

He walked over, squatted down and pet both pets as he was wondering where she was.

Tommy: Where's mommy boy?

Then, a unknown noise came from upstairs, so he walked upstairs to investigate.

As he got closer to his double doors that lead into there bedroom, he heard giggling which concerned him.

So he slowly opened the door and flipped the light on to see a naked Liv bouncing on some other random guy, in there bed.

Tommy: What the fuck...

She gasped, stopped and got off the guy as she was just shocked.

Liv: Tom..

Tommy: Are you kidding me!?

Guy: Bro, what a cock block.

Tommy then raged, he stormed inside and went straight for the guy as he picked him up and threw him out into the hallway where he started beat the living shit out of him.

Liv stopped him for a second until the guy gave a right hook to his cheek.

Tommy wipped his mouth, looked back and smiled at the loser that was standing in his boxers.

Guy: Let's go, square up.

Tommy: With a Marine? Fine, it's your death wish.

He used his mixed material arts training from boot camp and hit multiple maneuvers until Tom threw him down the stairwell where both watched the guy roll to the bottom in pain.

Tommy then picked him up again and threw him outside of the door where the guy started to limp to the rental car, Tommy grabbed a bat that was by the door and sprinted to the car.

The guy got in and tried to start it up but was distracted by Tommy bashing the windshield in.

As the car fired up, he sped out of the front of the house and drove off in fear.

Tommy: That's right, run. Come back and I'll fucking kill you!

He held his arms out with the bat in his hands. Then started to walk back to see his knuckles are beaten and bloodied.

Liv was sitting on the stairs as he walked back in, he didn't want anything to do with her and blew her off as she chased him around the house.

Liv: Thomas, please!

Tommy: ...

Liv: Please.. starts to cry* please talk to me!

Tommy: ... grabs duffle bag*

He then walked up to what was there bedroom and grabbed a ton of clothes, he got enough of clothes to last over a week.

She then stopped him by grabbing his arm and pulling away.

Liv: Tommy, I'm sorry!

Tommy: ...

Liv: Please speak to me.