Dating.

Its been over a week since Tommy was able to explain everything to Liv about the way he felt.

They've been texting back and forth with daily facetime calls since Tommy is back in Denver, he's off of tour for a slight concussion after one of his matches against Bray Wyatt and Baron Corbin at a live event.

He finally unpacked all of his things and he as officially moved into his new house.

As he was hanging around the house, he shot up, got into his car and drove downtown.

10 minutes later*

Tommy walked into the Denver Pet Shelter, he was greeted by the manager behind the desk.

Woman: How can I help you sir?

Tommy: Yes, I just got done emailing someone named Jessica? About the pup?

Women: Oh, you must be Tom, I'm Jessica.

Tommy: Nice to meet you.

Jessica: Come back here and you can meet him.

Tommy: Awesome.

He followed her back to the area where they held the puppies, as she stopped at the back cage he saw sitting there a black bulldog puppy.

Jessica: And here is Bruno.

Tommy: He's perfect.

Jessica: Great, let's go fill out the paperwork.

He followed her back to the front desk where he was the only one there.

Tommy: It's really quiet in here.

Jessica: Well, we know who you are and closed down for an hour while you do this.

He thought to himself that it wasn't necessary

Tommy: You didn't need to do that.

Jessica: Nonsense, we dont need you getting bombarded by fans.

They had a little laugh as he filled out all the paperwork and wrote out a check for the pup and all the stuff he needs.

Almost 30 minutes later*

Everything was accepted and gone through to were he can become the owner.

He signed the last papers to license the pup.

Jessica: Awesome, you're all done. Ready to get him?

Tommy: I'm excited!

They walked back with a kennel, he watched her pick up the pup and hand him over.

Jessica: Congratulations.

Tommy: I'm so excited.

She had someone help him carry all of the stuff he bought for Bruno.

He drove back to his new house, the whole way there he was smiling because he could hear the little yelping from the pup.