I'm Sorry, I Have Feelings.

Tommy sprinted to Liv where she sped up until she reached the shared locker room.

She shut the door as he got to it, he knew he wasn't aloud in since it was women only.

He stood there not knowing what he was going to say, but he went with his gut feeling and knocked.

Tommy: knock knock* Gionna?

Nothing.

Tommy: Please, I just want to talk.

Still nothing, he was giving up.

Tommy: I'm sorry Gionna, I-I'm sorry.

He then walked off, back to his locker room where he took a shower.

During his time alone he had alot to think, he was breaking himself down to what he screwed up with her.

After getting dressed, he packed his bags and sat on the couch as he was the only one left.

Tommy: Well, guess it's time to go.

As he was going to walk out, he heard a knock at the door; so he sprinted to it and opened to show Hunter standing there.

He hugged him as Tom shut the door.

Hunter: Congratulations my boy, you made me proud out there.

Tommy: Thanks Hunter, you've given me that father figure throughout my WWE career.

Hunter walked him to the couch to sit him and have a talk.

Hunter: So, what's between you and Gionna?

Tommy: Well, nothing anymore, we had a thing when we were teaming in NXT.

Hunter: You did?

Tommy: Yeah, she started to develop feelings for me which I had no idea about, one day she told me that and I blew it off by saying it ment nothing.

Hunter: ...

Tommy: She got called up and haven't talked to her since, I've tried everything from calls and texts to even trying to talk to her; but she won't even talk to me.

Hunter: Damn man, that's rough.

He then saw Tommy look down and a little upset on the fact that he screwed it all up.

Hunter: I say just talk to her, face to face no matter what.

Tommy: I try, but she wants nothing to do with me.

Hunter: Dont worry man, if she still has feelings, then she'll be ready to talk.

Tommy: I guess, thanks Hunter.

Hunter: No problem kid.

They hugged it out and Hunter walked out.

Tommy then sat back down and tried to call Liv.

ring.. ring.. ring.. ri- voicemail*

Voicemail: Hey its Gionna, I'm traveling the world.. buying shoes, I'll call you back! Beep*

Tommy: I know this is pathetic, I just needed to hear your voice, please call me back.

He hung up, grabbed his bags and walked out to the hallway.

As he looked around to see no one around, Tommy knew this wasn't a great idea but he walked to the locker room The Riott Squad stayed in.

Knock knock*