Step Further.

Today marks Liv and Tom's four month anniversary*

Tommy was pulling into Chicago for the show tonight, he knew that they were getting close to building a story for his first title run.

As he pulled into the hotel, he saw Ruby and Emma walk into the hotel together.

Tommy waited for a couple minutes so he wouldn't have to see them, but after five minutes he grabbed his bags and headed inside to check in.

They gave him his key card and he walked upstairs to only run into Emma.

He was hoping she wouldn't see him, but of course he was in her path.

Emma: Well, well, well; if it isn't Tommy Majors.

Tommy: Hello Tenille, how've you been?

Emma: I'm great now, heard you and Gionna are dating?

Tommy: Yes, she's special.

Emma: Well, it seems she thinks that same way.

They then said there goodbyes as he continued to his room down the hall.

As he entered the room, Emma turned around and followed him until she reached her and Ruby's room; which was next door to his.

She entered and saw Ruby sitting there.

Emma: You won't guess who's next door?

Ruby: Who?

Emma: Our favorite, Tom.

She looked to see Ruby smile, what Tommy and Liv don't know is they are planning something, big.

As they continued to talk, they overheard voices outside.

Liv: Tom?

Tommy: Behind you.

They could hear shuffling around like if she jumped on him.

Then came kissing sounds as they laughed and walked away.

Emma: I miss those days.

Ruby: Don't worry, well have those days come again soon.

They both laughed and packed for the venue.

Backstage*

Liv had split off from Tommy as she went into her and Sarah's locker room.

What she didn't know was Ruby requested to move to Emma's lockeroom for now on.

But Liv and Ruby were on the rocks for sometime now, so Sarah didn't want to tell her.

Liv: Ready?

Sarah: Easy match.

They walked out and headed to gorilla, both women walked by catering to see Tommy sitting with Bobby Roode and Drew McIntyre.

He caught Liv in his eye and winked at her for goodluck.

She smiled until they reached gorilla where Ruby was standing there with Emma and Ember Moon.

As they're music hit, Liv stayed close to Sarah as Ruby was in a title opportunity match tonight against Ember Moon.

If she wins then she will face a mysterious opponent for the number one contender against The Raw Women's Champion, Alexa Bliss.

Ember finally made it to the ring as the match started, Sarah and Liv kept getting in Ember's way as a distraction.

It was a squash match as Ember was leaving for a scheduled surgery.