Second Chance

Wednesday, last tour date*

Tommy drove into the next town of Phoenix alone, the whole way he was going he was just driving to his music while his mind was racing.

(Rip Nipsey Hussle, one of the underrated players in the game)

Tommy: Tomorrow is going to be a wild.

Mind: You want her.

Tommy: She made my life hell in one day.

Mind: Admit it, you miss her.

Tommy: I.. I really don't.

Mind: Then why play with her emotions?

Tommy: If we get back together, it's to make her happy.

Mind: You'll be happy too.

Tommy: I.. I-I really won't.

Mind: That's terrible, make her crushed when you end it.

He then continued to drive as he didn't know what was going to happen.

At the arena*

Tommy walked into the locker room to see that everyone was looking at him.

He was confused as he didn't know what was going on.

Tommy: What's.. up?

Seth: I can't believe you're leaving.

Tommy: Leaving?

Finn: Yeah.

Seth: You're going to the blue brand.

Tommy: Oh.. yeah, I requested to move after the nasty split between Gionna and I.

They all understood but were still upset that he was leaving for Tuesday nights.

But everyone joked around with Tommy as the show was about to start.

WWE Live*

Tommy walked to gorilla and stood there as he was versing Roman Reigns for the title, just like every night but it's always ruined by Drew running in.

Roman watched Drew destroy a kendo stick over Tommy and let it happen until he turned around and got speared.

He walked over to Tommy and picked him up, both then walk backstage just like every night.

But he then packed up and went to the airport as he was ready to go home.

Flying into Denver International Airport

Tommy was walking through the airport as he got a text from Liv, he was suprised.

Liv: Hey, I know this is last minute but Sarah and I are going to stay in Phoenix one more day. I'll be in Denver tomorrow. Goodnight Tommy.

Tommy: Uhg...

He took a deep breath and sighed as tomorrow he would be home, alone in the house full of dark memories.

So as he parked inside of his garage, he slowly walked in with a upset face; the house was quiet.

Tommy noticed that Liv had completely moved out, he was depressed until he heard claws run around the corner and into his arms.