Livin To The Extreme

A couple months later*

Tommy and Liv have been good, they've done alot together after that little incident between one of his ex's.

7am*

Tommy rolled over and turned off the alarm as it was too early.

He rolled back over and wrapped his arms around Liv as she was still sleeping.

9am*

The second alarm went off, Tommy rolled over again and unplugged the clock as he felt alone in the bed.

Liv was gone, and he had no idea where she was until he heard the shower turn on.

He was exhausted after this whole weekend, from Axxass to now the main show; Wrestlemania.

Tommy closed his eyes and fell back asleep until he was woken up by Liv.

Liv: Babe?

Tommy: ...

Liv: Babe! We have to leave soon!

Tommy: Uhg.. I'm up.

He slowly rose up, got out of bed and took a shower as Liv made sure everything was packed for the big day.

She then waited in the chair for a couple more minutes before seeing her boyfriend walk out.

Tommy: Did you pack up?

Liv: I got bored.

Both then grabbed there bags, shut the door and headed to the venue.

Liv was in awe from the arena this year as it impressed from the outside, this was both of there first Wrestlemania's.

Tommy had his Intercontinental Championship match tonight against Drew McIntyre and Dean Ambrose.

He wasn't sure how this match was going to go down as both opponents were tough attackers.

Now on Liv's side, she had a big match against her former best friend Ruby, this would end the rivalry in the company. But not in real life as she was pushing her out of her life since she confessed her love about Tommy.

But theres a catch that none of them know.

So Tommy moved all of there bags into there locker room where they heard a knock at the door.

Liv opened it to see Bayley standing there with a huge smile.

Bayley: Gionna!!

Liv: Pamela!! I missed you!

Bayley: I missed you too!

She walked in as Tommy was changing, but he shut the bathroom door so they could talk it out.

Both women sat on the couch in the locker room and caught up.

Bayley: So? How are you and Tom?

Liv: Ah, we are inseparable. He's my everything now.

Bayley: Good, you two are too cute!

They continued to talk until Tommy walked out, grabbed Bayley's hand and looked at her.

Tommy: Finn proposed!?

Bayley: ...

Tommy: Pamela!

Bayley: Ok.. yes he did!!

Tommy hugged his longtime friend as she was finally happy.

He then left as the girls were still in the locker room.