Extra Step Further.

A couple days later*

Tommy and Liv have spent there days off driving back and forth from Orlando to Denver.

As this was the second trip back, Tom gave in and rented a moving truck.

He drove them into Orlando for the second time and saw Liv was out.

She had been sleeping the whole time as this has killed there sleep schedule. He let her sleep as they pulled up to Ruby's apartment, she hadn't been there since she left for RAW last week.

Ruby has been in talk of moving in with Emma in Los Angeles.

Tommy had no clue how Ruby could drop her friendship with Liv to go with Emma.

An hour later*

He parked and looked at Liv who was just waking up.

Liv: We- We're back?

Tommy: Last load.

She sighed and both got out, he grabbed the flat boxes as she walked in to see Ruby standing there.

Liv: Oh, I thought you were still gone.

Ruby: Nope, got back this morning.

Liv: Ah.

She kept packing as Ruby just watched her, Liv could tell that she was staring until Tommy walked in with more boxes.

Tommy: Oh, hey.

Ruby: Tommy, nice to see you.

She smiled at him and he got uncomfortable as he was helping Liv to speed up the packing.

An hour later*

Tommy made Liv take a break as she was getting exhausted from going to fast.

He then saw her walk towards Ruby and he was wondering what she was doing.

Liv: Rubs, can we talk?

Ruby: Why?

Liv: Please?

Her and Ruby walked outside, Tommy could hear there conversation as they shut the screen door.

Liv: Ruby, what's wrong?

Ruby: What do you mean?

Liv: We're best friends, now you keep ignoring me.

Ruby: Well.. yeah, there's something causing that.

She then looked at her as she was right, but needed to know.

Liv: What is it?

Ruby: ...

Liv: Ruby tell me?

Ruby: ...

She kept trying to make her spill but Ruby kept her mouth shut, Liv looked at her disappointed and walked back in.

Tommy kept packing and she joined him, he didn't know that Ruby was staring at him and licked her lips; smiled with evilness.

2 hours later*

Ruby was gone and Tommy put the last box into the truck, Liv was just looking around as this would be probably the last time she'd see the neighborhood.

Tommy: Ready?

She turned around and smiled at him, both then got in the truck and headed back Denver.

A day and a half later*

Tommy was exhausted from the drive, he looked over to see Liv recording him.