Chapter 3 - Arriving at A City

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to A city airport. Local time is 8:25 AM and the temperature is 27.4°C.
For your safety and comfort,please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the captain turn of the fastened seat belt sign. This indicate that we have park at the gate and it is safe for you to move about.
Please check around seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.
If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your sit until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.
On behalf of D city Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us in this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

Stirring, Shen Mo awoke due to the announcement of the flight attendant of their near landing.

Its been 2 days since he and Ye Jiang Li had left their place at D City through plane to go to A City to infiltrate back to the AD Org. to save Zhu Huang.

'How long has it been, I remember Ye Jiang Lu bugging me before dozing of. The flight attendant said its 8, so I've been sleeping for at least 5 hours'

Shen Mo then grabbed the water bottle from his side to have a drink, after he felt his thirst quench he looked at the still sleeping Ye Jiang Li beside him.

He knew that Ye Jiang Li was more than likely not to wake up even when if he tries so Shen Mo decided not to bother the him. Turning his head over the window beside him to see the view of their landing in A city left him making a slight smile.

'Haaah, this is so nostalgic. Back then 8 years ago I still remember that this was a common view for me. After all the main base is located here'

With his hand supporting his cheek he let himself be lost in the feeling of nostalgia

"Haaaa, morning Shen Mo. What time is it"

After 5 minutes of daydreaming, Ye Jiang Li had awoke up and shook his shoulder snapping him back to reality.

"Its well pass 8 Jiang Li, clean yourself up were landing soon"

"Sure"

Seeing Ye Jiang Li cleaning up his mess Shen Mo lifted his eyes away from him to gaze again at the window watching their landing.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The busyness of A City airport should not be taken lightly is what Shen Mo thought seeing the large number of people crowding around. Pulling their travelling cases he and Ye Jiang Li searched for a not so noisy place.

But such a task was proved to be very difficult to them for the crowd made the two of them easily lose sight of each other making the two of the try to find each other for the 4th time before they finally found a small table near the information desk.

Taking a sit the two of them heaved a relieved breath

"Jiang Li after this we should be heading out on a hotel to rest and meet up with Anna right?"

"En, we will proceed with the infiltration tomorrow"

Receiving conformation to his question Shen Mo felt satisfied and holled a taxi for them outside the airport.

The two of them were sitting at the back of the taxi with Shen Mo sitting properly and Ye Jiang Li tilting back in his seat humming the song that he was currently listening through using his earphones.

Eyeing his friend, Shen Mo decided to start a conversation when Ye Jiang Li suddenly jumped at his sit

"What wrong"