Chapter 16 - Let's Talk

To say that everyone in the room was shock was an understatement.

Commander Guo felt his jaw drop and his eyes almost pop out of its socket.

Commander Ling looked like someone who knew of something yet still couldn't believe it with his own eyes.

While Ye Jiang Li looked like he was seeing someone who was going to meet Buddha earlier than supposed to be and he looked at Shen Mo with pitying eyes.

But their reactions where not noticed by the 2 men who were the cause of the reactions in the first place.

———————————————

Shen Mo thought that he couldn't get any more afraid than back then, when he was about to enter but he was damn wrong.

He cursed himself for courting death ah!

Shen Mo will now explain why he looked away from his disciple.

The poor former assassin looked away since he felt unnerved by the way his Xiao Wei was looking at him pah! He felt as if he was being stared at by a predator that was ready to sink its teeth on its pray for God's sake!

If he looked any longer at those dark red eyes, Shen Mo knew he would collapse on his knees. It wad an involuntary action to look away!

But the moment he did it he knew he signed his death warrant.

If Ye Jiang Li's expression of absolute horror didn't tell him then the fact that the moment that he looked away a burst of bloodlust filled the air sure did.

Shen Mo was now it the predicament of having his chin forcefully moved to look straight at his disciple. This had been the closest he had been towards his disciple since they separated.

With a clearer view he can now completely see just how much his Xiao Wei changed.

The man in front of him was glaring, making his phoenix  eyes sharper, long black lashes fan over his eyes making the red orbs darker than it already is. His lips where pulled in a thin line but the softness of them weren't hidden.

His sharp browns were knitted together showing just how angry Liu Wei is.

The pale skin of his disciple was glowing under the dark room of the office. With the dark as ink hair that flows like a spring river from his shoulder created a great contrast.

With a height reaching 180 cm he towered over Shen Mo who was a measly 165 cm.

All in all he looked a great immortal demonic cultivator who graced the mortal world with his presence making people around him want to bow down.

But in Shen Mo's straight mind he can think of one thing........

'Pah! This guy looks nothing like my Xiao Wei! I knew that my little bun would grow up to be handsome but not like this ah!'

Seeing that his master's focus was on him again, Liu Weu was coaxed a little and he started to slowly take a look at his surrounding.

His mood worsened again when he saw that there was 3 other people on the room.

'It should only be him and master! Outsiders should go away!'

As if sensing what Liu Wei was thinking the 3 men was grieved on the inside.

'Ah! President you were the one who asked us to go in here in the first place uwuwu'

While still not letting go and looking away from Shen Mo, Liu Wei ordered the 3 men inside of the room with them.