Chapter 6 - Meet again but none the wiser

Within the audience area from the 500 people earlier only at least 20 remained excluding Shen Mo and his new found 'acquaintances'.

The man who was previously holding his wrist, which he now knows is Commander Guo immediately faced the man that called out to him.

Shen Mo managed to get a better look at the man with the chilling voice and felt himself awed.

'Damn! This man's beauty is a sin for both woman and men'

He thought to himself as he stared at the man while chanting his straight in his mind like a mantra.

The man was fitted in a black and red robe with his long, dark, ink colored hair freely flowed down to his waist like glistening falls. His build was tall but not bulky and a little slender but not enough to be feminine and his height seems to reach a good 188cm. His skin seems to be akin to a porcelain and finer than every jade in the world. His face was like crafted by the gods with all the wonders of the world, his cheeks where high and nose an elegant arch. His sharp eyebrows were formed a frown and his eyes. The darkest shade of blood, filed with malice and cruelties making his skin crawl. Like a fire that attracts moths he was breathtaking and just as deadly.

Commander Guo saluted to the man much to Shen Mo's surprise and reported

"Sir, this man was one of the last to leave and I don't recognize him so I called out but he had the audacity to not greet me"

With his eye glaring at Shen Mo. He wasn't able to move unnoticed and hopefully slip away

The words of Commander Guo seemingly attracted the attention of the cold man.

Shen Mo felt his hands getting colder as the seconds passed and finally when the cold man put his attention to Shen Mo he gulped as those red eyes scanned over him

For a second the man's eyes widen and Shen Mo could have sworn he saw recognition but it was gone as fast as it came when bloodlust suddenly erupted from the man making every person in the rooms knees go weak.

"Commander Guo, take that man for questioning at the cell. He is an accomplice of the intruders."

No more argument could be placed as the mans words were absolute.

"Yes, President it will be done"

'Wait.....President?'

Shen Mo felt like Mount Tai just crashed on him. He grieved his heart out at just how horrible his luck his

'Wuwuwu first I got drag back into this place then Jiang Li's plans(which usually works well, mind you) crashes and now the two person who manage to corner me are a Commander and the so called President! Goddess of luck what did I do!'

Shen Mo made sure that his mask was properly placed and then he looked again at the president to see if he was watching him and...........................fuck he was staring at him

Shen Mo felt like choking when the sharp phoenix eyes observed him. The eyes were shrouded in a cloud of calmness and bloodlust but deep inside he swore he was a faint spark of something that something he didn't know but his instincts were shouting at him that whatever it was it would not be good for him.

"Come and don't you even dare try to escape"

Commander Guo warned as he made Shen Mo put out his hands as he took out a handcuff and from where, he doesn't know

Shen Mo peacefully, without any struggle let the man cuff him in the front.

'Bad move'

Shen Mo smirked inwardly as he already started to formulate a plan