Chapter 7 - The Recreation

Deep within the AD. Org building lies an office and within the office there are 4 men kneeling with their heads low.

If you could see their face then you can recognize them as the 4 Commanders. All 4 of them were scared witless but they decided to not show it for the demon in front of them would surely kill them for showing weakness and cowardice.

The office was painted in black. It wasn't such a fancy room but still couldn't be called normal and the room was in medium size. The carpet that covered the floor was red and the shelves on the walls were covered with books. Near the corner of the room a grey sofa enough to accommodate 5 people lay.

A black desk and a chair were placed right where the Commanders were kneeling and sitting in that said chair was a man emanating a cold and fierce aura with suffocating bloodlust.

The man looked at 4 men who where kneeling at them and then to the paper that was crumpled in his hands.

Despite the appearance of the paper the words 'yesterday', 'Zhu Huang', 'unidentified' and 'escaped' can be seen.

"So your telling me that even with all of the assassins we have, the intruders escaped?"

The man wasn't asking a question but was instead making the 4 admit their failure with their own mouths.

The Commanders remained frozen on their spots as cold sweat rolled from their forehead.
The silver haired Commander barely managed to find his courage as he spoke up

"P-president Wei the intruders were said to have mastered the lay out of the West wing and are suspected to have had help from one of our employees"

The President then closed his phoenix eyes and stood up from his chair. Opening them again he threw the paper in his hands to the trashcan

"Find the rats in my Org. and send them to me today. For the intruders, I want them all to be at the red room by next week"

His orders were given and the Commanders now must do their best to do it, even if it means killing everyone in their way and themselves.

"All of you can now stand and go"

The 4 men stood up and bowed while talking in unison

"We are grateful for your mercy President Liu Wei and be eternally grateful. We now bit you good bye!!!"

The stiffness from the 4 lessened but they didn't decide to relax yet. It is simply foolish to do so in their situation

"Commander Guo stop"

The red head then stopped in his movements, he gulp and shook a bit. He clenched his hands and readied himself for what ever might the man order him and faced the President

"What may I do for you President?"

"I want you to be one of the people personally sent to retrieve the intruders"

Disbelief and gratitude filled the Commander and the remaining 3 with confusion and relief for one of them wasn't going to die today

"But if the man you let go yesterday isn't delivered to me then you will die and your children will be taken to train here"

His proposition was like an alluring rose, attractive but when you try to pick it your hands will bleed from its ferocious thorns.

»The AD Org. have no control over one's family.

'It is one of the rules established by the president himself'

Commander Ling thought to himself