Chapter 14 - Back in the AD Org.

"Pah! Where did that fool, Zhu Huang end up to?"

"Probably as far away from us as possible"

Shen Mo answered with a sigh and Ye Jiang Li seemed to accept his answer and kept quite.

Within a room resembling an infirmary, Shen Mo and Ye Jiang Li was imprisoned inside.

The only exit within the room was a solid metal door in front of them. Shen Mo is sitting on the bed while observing his bandaged wrist while Ye Jiang Li sprawled over the bed with a bandaged foot.

After being drag out from the vans they saw that the van containing Zhu Huang was not with them anymore.

They didn't try to ask a question since they knew that it wouldn't be answered.

By the looks of things they were in the underground headquarter of the AD Org.

They followed the men that captured men towards a infirmary like room. They were ordered to rest in the beds and wait.

The men then left them but a few minutes later they returned with 2 doctors in toe.

The doctors provided them with the right medication (Ye Jiang Lu was grumbling about Pain Killers the whole time) then left them along with the men guarding the two.

Now 5 hours have passed, courtesy towards the clock embedded in the wall beside them. 

Oddly enough Ye Jiang Li only seemed to be annoyed because they didn't know where Zhu Huang is and was not afraid of their current predicament.

For Shen Mo it seemed like the long haired man knew something that he didn't.

Shen Mo on the other hand felt so much fear that he turned pale as a ghost.

He was not afraid of the consequences of escaping the Org.

Shen Mo already accepted it when he escaped from the Org. 8 years ago. But what he was really afraid of was facing his disciple who he abandoned(Ye Jiang Li snorted at that) back then.

Shen Mo turned green in envy of Ye Jiang Li who seemed to be quite carefree right now in Shen Mo's eyes.

Shen Mo then stood up and moved towards the small bed which Ye Jiang Li was resting on.
He patted Ye Jiang Li's arm and told the man to move aside to give him some space to sit on.

Ye Jiang Li complained that he had his own bed to sit on but a quick glare from the other shut him up.

Shen Mo sat on the bed and made himself comfortable. He then took 2 pillows and placed them on the wall for Ye Jiang Li to lay on since the other stubbornly doesn't want to change his position. But it was understandable since sitting causes discomfort because of his injury.

Ye Jiang Li let out a sigh when he laid his back on the pillows.
He then turned his vision towards the shorter man and ask why did he move closer to him.

Shen Mo then pulled Ye Jiang Li closer and started to whisper in the others ear.

"I need to ask you something and this cannot be heard by the Org."

Ye Jiang Li raised his brow at that and let Shen Mo continue to talk to his ear.

Shen Mo looked straight into Ye Jiang Li with a serious expression that made Ye Jiang Li gulped and think of how serious this must be. Then without a single stutter in his voice Shen Mo ask the question.

"Jiang Li.........do you think Liu Wei will still remember that I was still his master back then and he won't torture me before killing me, please answer"

After finishing the question, Ye Jiang Li looked at Shen Mo (who still had a serious expression) with deadpan eyes and seeing that the other was still serious, he took a pillow in one hand and slammed it into Shen Mo's face making the shorter stumble out of the bed.

"Ah!! What was that you with the surname Ye!!?!"

Black lines covered Ye Jiang Li's face. On the outside he looked pissed off and was sneering and on the inside he was still pissed off and sneering.

'Pah! You dense fool, how did you survive up until now with a brain as small as a persimmon seed! Ah, that demon will kill everyone in this world except for you, know that by now Shen Mo! Ah, but you will be tortured, a different kind of torture, hah serves you right Pah!

Ye Jiang Li thought then laughed in his mind.

Shen Mo who was unaware what the other was thinking was starting to feel mad himself due to being slammed in the face with a pillow.

"Ye Jiang Li you-!!!!"

Shen Mo's shout stopped when the door suddenly burst open and then the men guarding their door flooded in with their weapons ready on hand.

The people of the AD Org. seeing the scene of Shen Mo sitting on the ground and Ye Jiang Li holding the pillow in an offensive stance, let out the second deadpan expression of the day.

After collecting themselves they heaved a relived sigh and left the room without saying anything.

Shen Mo and Ye Jiang Li questioned in their minds why they quietly exited and didn't primanded them. Usually when a captured person creates a ruckus they don't make it to their final cells intact.

They weren't stupid to not know that their ruckus wouldn't have consequences but they needed to know what they current position is in the AD Org.

Whether they where insignificant enough to be easily killed off or important enough that they would get away with just some verbal warning.

But they didn't get any of the two so Shen Mo and Ye Jiang Li was walking blind into the situation.

"Shit! Looks like we're in trouble. The President must have something in store (for you)"

The latter part didn't need to be said by Ye Jiang Li for Shen Mo to figure it out.

The two were anxiously waiting for what kind of hell awaits them. Their imaginations grew so wild that Shen Mo looks likes he's about to pass out.

But they didn't need to wait long since after 30 minutes of them creating a ruckus, the door opened. They took a look at the clock to see that it was already 3:48.

The door opened revealing 2 men going inside. They recognized them as Commander Guo and Commander Ling.

The red head looked stern but deep inside his grey orbs you can see relief.

On the other hand the silver haired one look quite the agitated. The moment Ling Fen entered the room his eyes immediately searched for Shen Mo. When he caught sight of the man his eyes widen and it looks like he just solved the mystery of the century.

Shen Mo didn't understand why Commander Ling looked at him like that but he had a bad feeling.

The first one to speak was was Commander Guo

"Ye Jiang Li and Shen Mo, former members of the Guìzishou unit. According to the President's order you are to follow us to meet him"

Swift and precise, there was no room for any arguments that how Commander Guo presented himself.

Shen Mo and Ye Jiang Li readied themselves and followed the 2 Commanders out of the infirmary like room and walk put out the room.

Every step they took they felt like a chain was being connected and wrapped into them. Soon they knew that they would be covered in it like how they did 8 years ago before leaving the AD Org.

Authors note//

Dont worry they won't be chained ever again~
Hai hai! (≧∇≦)/
Can't wait for them to meet again on the next chapter!
By the way if they do papapapa it will be on chapter 17.

If they do, because i'm gonna ask you guys whether you want it or not.

So i'm looking forward to your comments~