Chapter 15 - Master.........

The walk towards the President's office was filled with silence. With Commander Guo filled with relief but not showing any. And Commander Ling with brows furrowed who was lost in his thoughts which only happens once in a blue moon.

The two former assassins following them was handcuffed with their hands behind their back.

Ye Jiang Li was grinding his teeth the whole time in anxiety and fear while Shen Mo..............Shen Mo was feeling his soul leaving his body.

Shen Mo felt like his hands turn cold as ice and every step he took felt like he was closer to collapsing.

He kept praying to Buddha and other gods out there for their help.

'If its death then let it be quick please, don't let me turn into a human stick ah!'

Shen Mo grieved his short lifetime and wailed about the injustice in his mind.

Couldn't he live his life in piece ah! He even decided to keep in contact with that troublesome friend of his, Ye Jiang Li!

That enough should have earned him some good karma Pah!

Shen Mo didn't even want leave Liu Wei.

It was that damned Commander of the Center Wing! He felt his blood boil and grievances rise to the surface again remembering that bastard.

He was fine working at the East Wing when suddenly he and Liu Wei were moved towards the Central Area. And oddly enough even Commander Wang wasn't involved despite being the Commander in charge of them  and only knew of it when they were already stuck there.

The old man was red in anger when he found out but the other 4 Commanders where against him so he couldn't do anything to get them back.

The 3 years he spent on the Central area was more danger than he experience on the 7 years he was working in the East Wing.

'Of course it would when your Commander himself wanted you dead pah!'

Shen Mo being a young man who work for the Org. for 10 years had more acomplishments than some who work for half of their lives, for those who even last that far.

So he already expected to get in trouble due to others chucking vinegar watching him.

But he didn't expect to get it from the Commanders back then.

The Commander of the Central Area did everything he could to kill off Shen Mo without being too obvious about it but people in the Org. weren't stupid they knew the Commander was trying to kill of Shen Mo.

They just didn't want to poke the hornet's nest so they didn't do anything and those 3 years where full of tiring days of countless pain.

Shen Mo was real mad but what really touched his reverse scale was that Liu Wei was suffering to.

And on the last month of the second year, the Commander decided to get Liu Wei killed and in front of him(thank Buddha that he survived the wound) was the final straw.

Shen Mo contacted Ye Jiang Li and they planned a way of escape. They also ask if Zhu Huang wanted to come along but the rust haired assassin declined saying that it would be too obvious if all 3 of them were to disappear and also he wanted to serve Commander Wang more to repay the man's kindness for taking care of them.

Since the only way out of the AD Org. was death they decided to fake their death.

Ye Jiang Li was to fake his death at the 4th month of his 3rd year under the Central Area and he was to fake his death on the 10th month.