Chapter 4 - Infiltration

Parking her car, Anna signaled the two men to follow her as she walked confidently in the hospital. Some people tend to give her second glances all around but she couldn't care less about them. The only one in her heart is her cute and shy Ning Ning.

Bidding good morning to the staff that was currently working in the counter, she asked where the head doctor was and the staff answered her that the doctor was currently away but would be back in a few minutes so she ought to wait in a little while.

She was annoyed by that information but didn't show it and gave the staff a pleasant thank you instead

Taking a sit in the one of the available chairs in the waiting area she massaged her forehead thinking what did she do to get tangled up in this mess. Oh right, she got into this mess because of the bastard next to her.

Ye Jiang Li. One of the most capable assassins in the AD Org., at least 8 years ago. She could still remember it to this day when she receive news about his supposed dead. At first she shocked but then turned it turned to joy that he was gone but then disappointment and sadness of not being able to challenged him again so she shed a single tear to him.

But 2 weeks ago she wished she didn't and instead celebrated with all her heart that the f*cker was gone!

She can still fill her blood boiling remembering that day. After completing her mission of assassinating the heir of the silverbell corporation, she was  supposed to slip out unnoticed but a problem came when someone recognised her and sent quite a lot of  men after her.

She got injured in the chase and she was surrounded with no exits. She cursed her luck that day and readied herself for a possible dead when a giggling voice disturb her the men chasing her.

The she saw him again. The fucker that was supposed to be dead is alive and kicking! She felt her jaw hang open in suprised but she immediately regained her self when he heard one of the men shout. But not long after the men chasing her down with the grinning Ye Jiang Li in the middle and with an exited voice he said

"Now I believe you owe my one Anna"

Anna felt blacklines forming over her head as she looked again at Jiang Lu cursing him and his generations in her mind.

If looks could kill then Ye Jiang Li would be dead a hundred times now with the stare Anna wa giving him.

Sighing Shen Mo looked up his phone to see the time was already 2:38 PM. Tucking back his phone he looked up again to see a doctor coming towards them.

Shen Mo then fixed his surgical mask on. He change his full face mask into a mask that only covers his nose down because while in the car, Anna commented on how Shen Mo will stick out like a sour thumb in his current mask. Taking the advice he switch it into a surgical mask that Anna just happened to have.

"Nice to see you again Ms. Crossford and what honors do we have meeting you here today"

Anna approach the doctor closely and whispered something, the doctor looking like he managed to understand what she just said told us to follow him.

Arriving at the head doctor's lounge we stood aside as the doctor pressed his hand on a wall then in the place appeared a buttons. The doctor typed in the password then a secret door opened.

Anna and the doctor had a small chat before leaving, making Shen Mo, Ye Jiang Li and Anna alone in the room. There was an awkward silence in the room but luckily Anna broke it. Turning back to face the two men she have them a stare of resolution.

"You know that you guys are more than likely to fail and get killed right?"

The two men still remained composed and answered that they knew full well the trouble they entered.