-Chapter 20-

Okay! Before you start, this is a huge chapter, a very long one! I was awesome writing it and I hope you like it and vote *hint, hint* ;) Because I love you guys and this book has 10,000+ views, this long chapter is for you :) Enjoy x

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

I grabbed my t-shirt off my bed and threw it into my draw. I’m too lazy to neatly fold them and there’s usually a maid who’d do that for me. But we were alone and for an hour I’ve been unpacking my suitcase. I didn’t know where Belle was nor had I seen her since the staff left. If she’d gone home without telling me, I’d kill her.

Finally after an hour, my clothes were back in my wardrobe. I slumped down on my bed where I heard a faint sound of the spring creaking. I buried my face in my hand and jumped when I heard a voice.

“You done?”

I look up and meet Belle’s eyes, shining brightly at me. I give a weak smile which I think turned out to be a grimace. I shoot up from my seat and scroll down my contacts until I see Alison’s number. The phone rings for a while before anyone picks up.

“What?” grumbles Alison and I smirk.

“Well hello to you too” I snigger and hear her tut on the line.

“Yes, why did you call?” She asks, impatiently.

I look at Belle at the corner of my eyes, she is fascinated by ‘neatly’ folded clothes in the draws. Bless her; she’s fixing them for me. I feel a pang of guilt for making her do that. I clear my throat and lower my voice.

“I need $10,000, can you go get that for me and meet me at the house with it?” I ask. I here struggling at the other end of the phone and I raise my eye brow.

“You want me, to get off my couch, while I watch The Big Bang Theory, with a bag of Doritos and get you $10, 000 you need?” She questions and I huff.

“Please?”

“Okay” she chirps and I hear her rummaging. “I’ll be there in an hour.” And she hangs up. I’d remembered Belle’s loan that she needed for whatever reason. I continued to watch her sort out my clothes when I sprinted towards her, grabbing her hands and leading her out the room.

“Where are we going?” She asks, struggling under my grip so I let go of her arm.

“To have fun” I grin widely at her but she furrows her eyebrows and shakes her head.

“Nope, no fun, you’ve got dirty laundry, go get it and put it in the wash” she orders, pointing towards my room. I give a loud sigh and slump back to my room like a five year old. I grab the laundry basket, scowling when passing Belle on the stairs. Who is she, my mum?

-Isabelle Blake-

I get my phone out of my pocket and run into the room. The phone was already ringing home when I landed on the bed, muttering under my breath.