-Chapter 28-

The song at the side kinda goes with this chapter!!!! Plus i love the song! Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Blake-

My eyes lazily flickered open, my vision blurred until everything came into focus. I felt a heavy weight on my abdomen and I look down to see Nathan’s bare muscular arm on top of me, holding onto my side keeping me firmly close to his body. I look to my right; his face inches from mine and his breathing loud but not exactly snores. He seemed so peaceful asleep, his hair messed over his eyes, his chest rising and then gently falling. My eyes trailed down my own body, the duvet up to my hips. I see myself in a white shirt that belongs to Nathan, this time I don’t question it and lie my head back down on the pillow.

Suddenly he stirs, withdrawing his arm away from me, the weight I’d gotten used to left me feeling a bit empty. I sat up, knitted my fingers and staring at him like an excited child. He sat up too, the duvet falling off him and showcasing his black boxers. My jaw drops and I ask the question that I wasn’t going to bring up because I thought I knew the answer.

“Er, Nathan,” I croak after the lack of use, “I’m in one of yours shirts and you’re not wearing pants.” I say awkwardly. He rubs his eyes and smirks.

“That’s right, Belle, fantastic observation.” He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him, covering myself with the blanket. “Yes idiot, but who put me in my shirt, where’s my clothes and why aren’t you wearing pants?”

He chuckles lightly, leaning on one hand but facing me. “Your Pj’s are at your parent’s house so I had to put you in one of my shirts, and the reason I’m wearing boxers is…”

I raise my eyebrow, finding it hard to swallow the lump in the back of my throat. He grins and laughs. “Because pants are too mainstream.” He jokes.

“Nathan,” I fold my arms. “You changed me into this shirt? Not the maids?” I ask, my voice trembling.

He falls back onto his pillow. “Because I usually sleep in my boxers, I only wore pyjama pants that day because I didn’t want to freak you out.” He confesses with a wink. “And yeah, I changed you into my shirt. Do you prefer the maids helping you out or your own husband?” I blink several times, trying to process the answer he’d given. He changed my clothes? Meaning he saw me practically naked? But I guess he’s right, now I feel weird that the maids probably saw me practically naked last time.

“Don’t worry, I tried not to look, but then again, I had to look.” He shrugs with a shoulder. “Sorry, and it makes it more awkward that I’m in my boxers too.”

“Oh” I managed to say, my eyes trailing down to his boxers then back up. Why did I just do that? “I  just thought bec-“ I stopped, blushing a lot and he noticed, his lips curling into a smile and pulling me back down next to him.

“Because you thought what?” He asked, an amused gleam in his eye.

I didn’t say anything; instead my eyes darted around the room, avoiding his gaze. He jerks me closer to him, my head leaning on his chest.