-Chapter 21-

Bonjour, another chpter for you, it's a short one. This chapter is dedicated to bellaPiiink, she's amazing and if you like Taylor Swift and Alex Pettyfer as a couple, definately check out her book 'Vampire Royalty' I love it even though I never usually like vampire stories! That's enough rambling on, enjoy the chapter :)

Click the External Link for bellaPiiink's story!

____________________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Quinn-

“Thanks for dropping me off Thomas,” We had parked at the end of the road so my parents wouldn’t catch sight of me. I had the same suitcases I left my house with, but there were still some new ones with new clothes left back at the Blake’s house. I carried my things, including the loan money in my hands, but I decided to hide that until the time was right.

“Bye Thomas, “ I smile and he nods.

“It won’t be the same without you in the house, Miss. Isabelle.” He says and I feel a rush of affection towards Thomas so I hugged him. He was caught off guard but hugged back. “Take care of Oreo for me”

“I will” he assures and I bid goodbye one last time before I walked down the street and up to the front door of my house. Before I could even knock, the door flew open and my mother pulled me into a tight embrace, starving me of oxygen.

“Mom” I shriek and slide out of her grip. She holds my hands, smiling at me when I see a bright gleam on my finger. My wedding ring. I quickly pull my hands away and subtly take it off, shoving it in my pocket.

“Honey, I missed you so much,” she hugged yet again, oblivious that I’d taken my ring off. I hastily grabbed my bags and suitcase, sprinting up the stairs. I shoved the suitcase inside my wardrobe when my dad was visible in my room.

“Dad, you startled me” I gasp, clutching my chest but he just spread his arms and I ran to him, hugging him with all my strength.

“How was France, kiddo.” He smiles and I laugh.

“Very good, let’s go down.” I suggest. He takes my hand and we walk down the stairs.

We all sit on the couch while I get asked a billion questions, but Graham always caught my eye with a smirk. He kept mischievously looking at me and I glared. Was he trying to make the fact I could be hiding something, more obvious?

I changed to topic to souvenirs, handing them all fake French products, nonetheless they were still satisfied.

***

I’d taken a quick shower and called Caroline, informing her about yesterday and laughing about the foam incident. I also told her of the loan money which she completely understood. I also told her to keep acting like we’d been on holiday if she ever came across my parents. Of course I kept putting off telling the truth and said I’d confess everything as soon as school started or a week after it starts.

After that long conversation, I scrolled down to Nathan’s number. I decided if I should press call or not. I thought about it but Graham appeared at my door.