☆ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Man, I'm not stupid, I seen you texting that nigga!" I screamed as I threw my fist across his face, immediately making it bleed

"King! Please, stop!" He screamed trying to scurry away from me with me pulling him back to me.

"It was my broth-

All I could see was red.

"All I do for you! And you keep running back to that nigga!" I roared wrapping my hands around his neck with us falling on my couch, punching him in the stomach with him pushing me off of him, us now on the floor.

"Didn't I tell you if you hurt me, i was gonna hurt you?" I asked him standing up over him and beginning to stomp him in his chest.

"King! It's me." He screamed holding my Jordan space jams from his chest with his face spewing blood and tears rolling down his face.

Snapping me out of my angry rampage, I realize what I'm doing, I looked at myself in the mirror and seen the monster that was myself,  I get it, he hurt me but that didn't give me an excuse to put my hands on him, I'm a monster.

I backed up from him coughing up blood onto my white Persian rug holding his chest and ran out with tears streaming down my cheek, I couldn't see him like that, I didn't even realize I did that, I'm not okay, I can't be.

I kept running with him calling my name, I'm not sure where I'm going but I kept running.

I'm a terrible person.