☆- 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!

"NO CASSH, DAMN, WHY ARE you always tryna' fuck, we can't just chill?" Amanda yelled at me as we layed in the soft white hotel bed, barely clothed she hopped out of the bed and grabbed the pink silk robe with her named sewed on the back, and storm...

"NO CASSH, DAMN, WHY ARE you always tryna' fuck, we can't just chill?" Amanda yelled at me as we layed in the soft white hotel bed, barely clothed she hopped out of the bed and grabbed the pink silk robe with her named sewed on the back, and stormed into the bathroom slamming the door with anger.

I met Andrea after one of my shows, I was walking with my nigga drako and his homeboys I didn't really know too well, after I walked out of the building of course there were a swarm of fans surrounding me asking for pictures, mainly girls, after taking a few pictures and hugging a few fans, I noticed a light skin girl walking along the road filled with cars leaving my concert, is she homeless? Maybe her ride left and she didn't know.

"AYE!" I yell jogging towards her, she snapped her neck around at me and said "what?" With an attitude.

"Chill out shorty, you too beautiful to be walking in the dark by ya'self, so I was gonna ask if you needed a ride." I said scratching the back of my neck nervously, but I could see the attitude fall off her face.

"Ye-Yeah." And we went from there.

AMANDA RIVERA ! | eighteen

This bitch don't deserve a description, we don't fuck with her.

I shouldn't even be here, I'm supposed to be rehearsing for my surprise performance at Coachella, but she decided to stay here and tease me.

Less than five minutes ago.

"Babe, I gotta keep getting these lyrics down, I ca-" I spoke into the phone as my girlfriend FaceTimed me out of the blue in some lingerie.

"But I need some dick, daddy don't make me wait." She moaned as she motioned the phone towards her vagina, rubbing her moist clit, turning me on.

"I'm on my way." I said as I hung up.

"BABE, it's not that serious, you the one who called me teasing me and shit." I complained as I put my clothes back on.

"Maybe because I wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend." She yelled from behind the bathroom door.

"You didn't have to do that! You could've easily called me and said 'baby, I miss you, I wanna spend time together ' but no, what you decided to do was call me on some bullshit." I yell opening the door and walking out, making sure to slam it.