☆ - 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

"PLEASE, GOD, LET HIM BE OKAY

"PLEASE, GOD, LET HIM BE OKAY." I pleaded to myself as I walked closer to jabrea, noticing that ja'quez was nowhere in sight.

"Where the fuck is he?" I roared as I begin to take off my jersey, exposing my upper body.

"A safe place, I needed to know that you were serious about this whole gay thing." She explained as she stood in the same place as before.

"Follow me." She said as she walked through the old warehouse, boxes everywhere, dust bunnies in the area, this place was abandoned alright.

"Baby!" I exclaimed as I looked up and seen ja'quez in a chair beaten up and bruised.

"Kentrell, please help me." He pleaded with his swollen eyes filling with tears of sorrow and despair. His once golden skin is now pale, his lips were cut up and runny with blood, bruises all over his face and so on.

"Why are you hurting him? I'm the one you're mad at." I said to jabrea as I held ja'quez's chin examining his face, growing angry.

"Because, he thought it would be cute to try and take my spot, that luxurious life that both of y'all living, that should be me!" She screamed as she pulled out a gun and pointed it towards us.

"Now the both of you have to go." She said snuggling, wiping her tears.

"no!" I screamed as I held ja'quez with a tight grip and closed my eyes, hoping for the best.

I hear jabrea grunt, and a rattling sound, I open my eyes to Jahquiliah and jataviah, beating on jabrea as she reached for the gun.

"Keep that gun away from her while I untie him." I said struggling to untie the knot that he was stuck in.

"Oh shit! I got it." I happily yelled as I took the rope off of him and embraced my baby in a giant hug and kissed him repeatedly.

"Get off of me!" Was all I heard before I looked and seen that jataviah was holding jabrea down while Jahquiliah took the gun from her.

"bye bye." Jahquiliah said before shooting her in the chest twice, blood splattering all over the room, staining our clothes.

"Shit."

"Let's go, please." Ja'quez said breaking down and crying, I brought him into a hug and kissed him on his forehead as we walked out of the warehouse.

Jataviah dropped the gun by jabrea's dead body and walked along with us.

Walking back to the car I had the time to think, I really will go above and beyond for ja'quez, this man means literally everything to me.

I just witnessed a murder for him, I've done him wrong and he came back-that's love son, if I ever lose him I know that I'll in fact go crazy, I wanna spend the rest of my life with him.

"Kentrell, get down!" Was all I heard before I turn to see jabrea on the floor, crawling with the gun in her right hand, aiming it at me, shooting the gun with the bit of life she had left and collapsing onto the floor, finally dying.

I watched the bullet leave the gun, swiftly floating through the air and into my side, ripping my flesh apart.

"Ah!" I screamed as I held my ribcage, falling onto the ground.

"Baby, no! please don't do this to me! You can't die." I heard ja'quez faintly before everything went black.

☆    ☆    ☆

☆    ☆    ☆

— whew chillay, yup we're ending it with a cliff hanger😩 but thank you all sm for the love, we really appreciate it.

Sugar. |
©️2019, jordansohollywood, CASHFILMS.