☆- 𝐒𝐈𝐗.𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐓

"Baby

"Baby." I said shaking ja'quez awake, he's been sleep since we left the Airbnb last night— I had to carry him into the hotel, then I had to prove to the clerk that he was my boyfriend, and that I didn't murder him and throw him over my shoulder. Plus ja'quez wouldn't stop attacking kavali last night, so ja'quez's dad just told me to take him to a hotel for the night.

[ LAST NIGHT. ]

"MATARÉ A TODOS N TU FAMILIA, INCLUDIA TU PERRA!" Ja'quez screamed as everyone in the house held him back from fighting kavali for the ninth time tonight, i didn't even know he knew Spanish— plus when we were all about to go to sleep I noticed ja'quez wasnt Clinging to me like he usually was and I caught him trying to suffocate kavali in his sleep, thank god I found him before the nigga died.

"AHHH!" Kavali screamed as he ran up the steps with ja'quez trying to get out of me and his dad's grip. "COÑO CULO AZADA!" Ja'quez screamed as he attempted to push his way out of our grip with the girls trying to calm him down. "ENGLISH! ENGLISH!" His dad screamed as he tightened his grip around his waist. I grabbed the side of his face and looked him in the eye, "Babe, calm down." I said as I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs, he began to slow down his breathing and we let him go.

He walked into our room and closed the door, everything fell silent— his dad looked at me and nodded his head towards the room ja'quez just went in, telling me to go check on him.

Opening the door to a crying ja'quez, I walked over to him and embraced his small body into a tight hug to let him know I'm always here for him, "baby you wanna go to a hotel?" I asked with my head on top of his. "Mhm." He hummed in response. "Okay, let's go." I said picking him up with him wrapping his legs around me.

[ PRESENT TIME ! ]

"Babe?" Ja'quez called. I hummed in response as I was still attempting to shake him awake, "leave me the hell alone." He croaked with the covers covering his face, wrapped up in the blanket. "But you need to get up, I miss you." I whined as I grabbed the television remote, and turned it on going to the Netflix app the hotel had installed.

"Baby, What you wanna watch?" I asked skimming through the shows, "we didn't finish watching stranger things." He said in a low voice. "Why every time we watch it we never finish?" I asked, confused genuinely about the situation. Ja'qyez Lifted his head up from underneath the covers and gave me a straight face

"Did you really ju—"

[ LAST WEEK. ]

Netflix: are you still there?

Us: macaroni noises.

[ PRESENT TIME. ]

"Oh." I said simply. " yeah." Ja'quez said slowly taking the covers off of him and standing up to go to the bathroom, and get hisself ready I guess, I'm not really sure what he's about to do, he began to put on some jeans. "You want anything from the store?" He asked walking towards the door after grabbing my keys off of the counter.