☆ - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓

"DAMN

"DAMN." I exclaimed as me and ja'quez walked out of the night club holding hands, along with his friends following behind closely.

 Ever since the night where he woken up from a nightmare thinking I was dead, he's been clinging to me nonstop, at times I love it, truly, but now it's becoming a bit too overwhelming. 

[ last night ]

"Baby, I'm about to run to the studio to finish up this track with rocky." I called out from the bottom of the steps with my keys in my hand and the doorknob in the other, he didn't reply for a while. 

"Aye, baby?" I called out again, and again, and again. eventually I said fuck it and just went out into the car, until ja'quez popped out from the backseat. "Where we going?" He asked happily, scaring the shit out of me. 

"I'M going to the studio to finish up my e.p, YOUR going back into the house and taking yo' ass to sleep." I said chuckling at how weird he is, wait- what was he doing in the backseat of the ca- you know what? Never mind, "okay, but be safe okay baby?" He asked holding my cheeks with a sincere look on his face, since he had my face in a tight grip I half smiled and nodded my head, leaning in to peck my lips, I obliged and leaned in as well, both of us kissing each other and our lips in sync, I grabbed him, picking him up and placing his curved body in my lap, and continuing to kiss him. 

Before I blew his back out the frame I broke the kiss.

"Ight, get back in the house." I said licking my lips at him, more so because he sucked the feeling out of my bottom lip, giggling like a little school girl he crawled from my lap and opened the car door, and began to walk towards the house. And best believe I was watching that ass when he left too.

[ flashback over ]

Yeah, he's been extremely clingy lately and do t get me wrong I still love him, but it's just making me think about some things.

Me and Kintrell have been real good lately, he's been going to therapy like he was supposed to, he's actually been enjoying it to be honest, sometimes I have to come and pry him off of the couch like a kindergartner who's crying for their mommy, I...

Me and Kintrell have been real good lately, he's been going to therapy like he was supposed to, he's actually been enjoying it to be honest, sometimes I have to come and pry him off of the couch like a kindergartner who's crying for their mommy, I'm moving in with him next week, everything's so damn good right now, after that nightmare I had occurred, it made me realize how much I didn't appreciate him as much as I thought I did, I was always having mood swings and putting my hands on him when I got frustrated.

 I could've lost him for good, and best believe I wasn't going anywhere without a fight. Right now kintrell just left me and everybody else because he had to run to the studio to make some finishing touches on his e.p that's coming out soon.

 So now it's just me, shy'ann, dumbass cy'ann, symere, jahquiliah, and jataviah left in the car. "So.." I said breaking the silence that fell into the car. 

"So?" Jataviah replies with an attitude, this bitch is trying to tick me off, all night she's been acting all stuck up and stand offish like when we first met.     

[ flashback ]

I can't believe today's my first day in middle school! It's some cute boys here, and some cute girls there, I'm still trying to find myself mentally, and emotionally, I'm still trying to find out if I really wanna do this whole gay thing for real, I've heard about people killing other people for being gay.

 It honestly scares me, I don't wanna die because of something I can't control. Anyways I need to start making my way to my second period. 

Inching closer and closer to the door, I feel another body collide with mine and we both end up on the floor. "Damn, watch where the fuck you goin' nigga." Some lightskin hoe called out rubbing her head while still on the floor with her books scattered all over the place, my first instinct is to slap this bitch in her shit, but it's my first day so ima chill on her ass. "I'm so sorry, can I help you with your books?" I said fake caring about her shitty ass books, holding my hand out for her to get up with. She smacked it away and got up herself.

 "Nah, Nigga leave the books that YOU knocked down on the floor and keep going on about your day." Now she's pissing me off, so now I don't give a fuck about a principal. Fuck is that? I stood there and shot her a death glare, rolling her eyes and picking up her books herself.

 "Don't disrespect me no more, bitch." I shot back slapping her books out of her hand again and entering my class right on time.

[ flashback over ]

"Jataviah, what the fuck is the problem?" I asked crossing my arms, knowing she would be on some dumb shit. "Well since you decided to ask ja'quez." She started, I could clearly hear in her voice that she was drunk, I wonder what she has to say right now, like I've been nothing but a good friend to ALLL of them lately, but when jataviah gets drunk she lets out all of her true feelings, since she's the type of person who holds back what she has to say.

 "Well, I feel as if- if you just left us in the gutter, ever since you got ya' lil superstar boyfriend and shit." She stated burping between every two words.

 "You haven't checked up on us, since Coachella." Jahquiliah added from the passenger seat. "Damn, so y'all all feel like that?" I asked feeling kind of hurt, I wanted to cry but I'll never let any bitch see me at a weak point. Everyone stayed silent, most nodded their heads, even symere. "You too, sy?" I asked in disbelief. 

"Y-yeah bro, we still love you, it's just that we falling off because you always with kintrell, I only had like three lines in this whole book." Symere added, making me want to burst out into tears. "Fuck all y'all, I've been single since freshman year-bitch we seniors! I thought y'all would be happy for me since y'all always got somebody to be boo'd up with, since y'all know how hard it is for me to actually find someone for me." I said with tears now falling down my face. 

"Ja'quez that's not what we-" Jahquiliah started but I wasn't trying to hear that.

 "Nah, fuck y'all, y'all meant every word! Don't y'all ever call me, text me, or hit me up again." I screamed as I got out of the car and began to walk down the street on my way home. I probably won't even go there, I don't know. I guess we'll see. Them eventually driving off, I continued to walk down the empty street, pulling out my iPhone XS to call kintrell, and of course I'm only met with those bitch ass circles and my phone shutting off, damn it.

My breathing pattern is changed when a big set of arms is met with my body, and a cloth is covered over my face and everything goes black.

☆  ☆  ☆

☆  ☆  ☆

— so, ja'quez just got kidnapped.

Sugar. |

©️2019, jordansohollywood, CASHFILMS.