☆-𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐄 !

hey sisters, my name's ja'quez, I'm gay, and I mostly work as a choreographer, I choreographed ciara's 'level up' video & styled it, i choreographed Nicki Minaj's 'anaconda' video, and her 'bang bang' performance, so I guess you could say we have ...

hey sisters, my name's ja'quez, I'm gay, and I mostly work as a choreographer, I choreographed ciara's 'level up' video & styled it, i choreographed Nicki Minaj's 'anaconda' video, and her 'bang bang' performance, so I guess you could say we have a bit of a history.

"LIL CASH CAN GET IT, HONESTLY." I said pressing my back against my headboard as I scrolled through @LILCASSH's Instagram post with my best friends Shyann and kavali sitting on the floor with their backs against the bed, Symere laying in between my legs with his back against my chest, jahquiliah and Jataviah sitting on my California king sized bed beside me.

We do this thing where, every Saturday we all go over to each of our friends out of the groups' house, it balances everything out, you know?

"He can beat this shit up all day." Shyann said twerking like Velma off of that canceled episode of scooby-Doo where her and shaggy made a sextape.

" Shyann said twerking like Velma off of that canceled episode of scooby-Doo where her and shaggy made a sextape

"Bitch! You know that's my man." I yelled grabbing a book off the bookshelf beside my bed and threw it at her head.

"Bitch please, he don't even know you exist." Jahquiliah chimed in.

"Yeaah, based on how much you spam his shit, I'd be surprised if he didn't block you." Symere said still laying on me scrolling through Instagram.

"Um, your supposed to be my best friend and you really just gonna' come for me." I said pretending to be hurt with my hand over my chest.

"Okay, but let's talk about how y'all have a group chat without me." He complained sitting up from my chest.

"No, but let's talk about how he just assaulted me with a book, and nobody even said anything, and secondly, why the fuck You got books in here nigga? You can't read." Shyann complained rubbing her head.

"Ima just act like you didn't say that." I said waving her off.

"But you know what? It's fine, it's fine." He said clearly bothered.

"What? We would never leave you out of such a thing! A group chat without you? Pfft, nooo!" Shyann said looking around nervously.

"Mnh mnh , where'd ya' here that?" jahquiliah said in a monotone voice.