☆- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. 𝐃𝐀𝐃? 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋

"OH FUCK! Zaddy!" I moaned aloud as kintrell Stroked deeper and deeper inside of my warmth, fucking me harder from the side, I could tell this was his favorite position because this is basically the twelfth time we had sex since yesterday, I don't...

"OH FUCK! Zaddy!" I moaned aloud as kintrell Stroked deeper and deeper inside of my warmth, fucking me harder from the side, I could tell this was his favorite position because this is basically the twelfth time we had sex since yesterday, I don't even know, I stopped counting after twelve.

"FUCK! You feel me?" He asked growing more and more aggressive as he slammed himself inside of me,colliding with my prostate multiple times, I could feel my dick beginning to twitch, so I had to scoot back a little to stop my dick from rubbing against the couch.

"DAMN NIGGA, IM SO CLOSE." He groaned as he reached over my shoulder and began to rub my nipple in a fast circulation motion. "Y-YOU GON MAKE ME CUM, OHH-our ZADDY." I screamed as my dick began to throb excessively as it shot cum all over the couch, kintrell reached over a scooped a bit of my essence off of the white couch and began to suck one of the two fingers that were covered in cum, he seemed into it.

"Suck that shit for daddy." He said in the most seductive tone ever, doing what I was told, I sucked on his finger and boy was my cum sweet, I got more sugar in my tank than I thought. "FUCK-YESSS-UGH." He moaned as he released him warm seed inside of me.

After laying there for an hour talking about our future, ecetra with him still inside me, my phone began to go crazy,a me of course it's my mental ass dad , THIS NIGGA GON' KILL ME." I yelled jumping up out of the bed, alarming kintrell with him falling out of the bed and onto the floor.

"YO, WHAT'S YO' PROBLEM BRUH." He yelled running over to me, me still putting on my clothes as fast as I can- shit.

Where's my underwear-you know what fuck it, mama's gonna itch.

"You not gonna tell me what's going on." He asked a little more calmly. I hugged with a little bit of aggravation, and showed him my phone screen.

 I hugged with a little bit of aggravation, and showed him my phone screen