☆-𝐓𝐖𝐎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓 !

I'm not exactly sure when the hell she fell asleep, or why she's so tired, but I swear, Jahquiliah almost busted her ass from jumping up in her seat, when she saw Jataviah

I'm not exactly sure when the hell she fell asleep, or why she's so tired, but I swear, Jahquiliah almost busted her ass from jumping up in her seat, when she saw Jataviah. "Bitch, calm the hell down! What are you working ya'self up for?" Shy'ann chuckled, making Jahquiliah mean mug her.

"I wish those edibles put yo ass to sleep, for good." She squinted her eyes at her, making her let out an overdramatic gasp. "I know you did not—"

"Shhh." I shushed her, so she could finally resume talking.

"Petty."

It was just now I realized that we'd been in the car on our way to the Airbnb, and afterwards Coachella. Believe me, I was more than excited, but something kept telling me something was boutta pop up. Like, I had this feeling in my gut. It just didn't sit right with me.

As the girls continued talking and basically screaming loudly in the car, I was just hoping we made it there safe and secure, because with the way Shy'ann was driving, I might as well take over. "Y'all we gon' be so litt!" Jahquiliah seemed to be the most hype out of the group in this point in time. I was excited, myself, but I wasn't tryna waste all that good energy I have in me, in the car.

I have a feeling tonight might be one of greatest nights for us, I just know it.  Jataviah took a moment to look around and "examine" everybody in the car. "Ooh, y'all look cute." She said, smiling at us. "Bitch, I look AMAZING, ain't Jah laugh with me.

And both the crazy bitches looked at us. "What the hell is so damn funny?" Shy'ann peaked at us from the mirror, making me panic. "Keep your eyes on the damn road, Shy!" Jataviah took the words right out my mouth. She scoffed and put her eyes back on the road, making my heart finally beat at a normal pace.

We finna die, with her awful ass driving.

"You ass at driving man, ian even gon' lie to you." Jahquiliah finally said something that wasn't over the top, or crazy, in my opinion.

"Well, excuse the fuck outta me!" She shouted, making us laugh. She didn't realize it, but once you pissed her off, a little bit of her dads ghetto side popped out. Now I'm not saying that phrase is ghetto, but her tone and way of speaking turns to gibberish, so basically, that is.

I seem to laugh the most when my friends are pissed, because when they're mad, they don't realize everything they do, and it's just a fun time for me. I can watch them throw everything around the house and not say a. damn. word. I might sound like a terrible friend, but I let them get the anger out, before they swing on me and I go to jail for swinging back.

"I'm a great driver, for yo information." She bragged, just then swerving the damn car and almost making us crash into a garbage can.
Lord, I pray my life will not be lost today. I closed my eyes, to take my mind off the fact we're all in danger, and continue to browse through my phone, because there's nothing really better to do.