☆ - 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐎𝐍𝐄. 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ( 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓.)

KINTRELL "LIL CASSH" GAULDENLOCATION: LAKE VICTORIA HIGHWAY

LOCATION: LAKE VICTORIA HIGHWAY

"I'm coming ja'quez, I'm coming." I whispered to myself as I sped down the deserted highway, going god knows where after my crazy ass ex jabrea sent me a video of ja'quez tied up to a wooden chair in what looks like a warehouse, he looked asleep in the video, or at least I hope, she forgot to take off the location tag before sending me the clip so I checked it and it's four hours away from where I am now.

"I hope he's okay."
Kavali mumbled biting on his nails looking out the window out of nervousness and his failed attempt to avoid any awkward encounters with me, "You didn't care if he was okay when you fucked his ex." I spat as I shot him a death glare. "It wasn't intentional to hurt him, damn, it's deeper than that." He shot back. "Y'all can really shut it the fuck down." Jataviah said breaking up the soon to be fight.

I'm guessing jabrea sent them the video as well because before I knew it, all of these fuckers were outside my house waiting on me to come out so we could rescue their friend and my baby. "This bitch finna' get the dog shit beat outta' her." Jahquiliah said from the trunk along with sundress agreeing with her. Yup , the whole crew's here.

( SMALL TIME SKIP )

"aight, y'all, jabrea is crazy, so she probably has more people to back her up in thea'." I whispered as everyone awoken from their sleep, wiping the crust from out of their eye creases and so on. After quietly walking out of the car and locking it, I made sure to park behind a hedge. "Let's go, Jataviah and symere, y'all go around the back." I said pointing as they scurried off into the direction of where I pointed. "Y'all come with me." I announced as we crouched and ran towards the front entrance and immediately heard screaming. Me being me, I immediately ran back to the car to get my gun that I kept stashed from ja'quez, because.. it's ja'quez we're talking about here.

Grabbing the AR-15, and running back to the bit of the crew I was with before jabrea, and god knows who found them, "nigga so you crazy crazy?" Jahquiliah commented. "You like having your heart in your chest right?" I asked already in a murdering mood, I could feel him coming.

"Please, stop!" I heard faintly from inside the warehouse, "I hope they're not hurting him." Shy'ann mumbled while biting her nails out of clear nervousness, why the fuck is up with ja'quez's friends and biting their nails?

tightening the grip on my gun, we all opened the door slightly and slid in, I then seen someone from my past that I hoped I would never have to see again, my ex jabrea.

Before I hit fame, me and jabrea were iN lOvE, as she said, I was the best boyfriend that I could be until a video was leaked of her having sex with one of my homeboys at the time, of course I broke up with her and of course I beat ole dude's ass, but I was hurt that she would even do that to me. And once she seen me on the tv and on the red carpet, she wouldn't stop sending letters to my crib about how she missed me or how she would hurt me again if she didn't receive a letter back, I was confused because I heard  after we broke up she kept having breakdowns and was sent to a mental institution.

"Well if it isn't lil' ol' kintrell." She said announcing my presence, sitting on a wooden table with the California sunlight hitting her perfectly, almost made me forget how crazy she was for a second.

" She said announcing my presence, sitting on a wooden table with the California sunlight hitting her perfectly, almost made me forget how crazy she was for a second

"Hello jabrea." I said in an aggravated tone. "I bet your wondering where your little boo is, huh?" She said getting off of the table.

☆ ☆ ☆

☆    ☆    ☆

☆ ☆ ☆

— whew chillay, ii had to redo the ending because ii didn't like it, sorry.

Sugar. |
©️2019, jordansohollywood, CASHFILMS.